This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Story book style, built from recycled timbers, windows and materials, Eco Cottage has an Enviro cycle septic system and water tank as well as a low energy hot water system.
The fully equipped kitchen includes a full size stove, fridge, microwave, small dining table for 3, lounge with plasma & selection of DVDs & books. The property also has a bathroom with shower.
There is also a wrap around verandah with BBQ, outdoor setting for 4, cane chairs overlooking bush land. Eco Cottage is close to the railway line so you can see the trains when they go past.
Upstairs you will find a loft bedroom with double bed, single day bed & desk. There is also a verandah with a table for 2 overlooking bush.
For additional sleeping why not also book one of the cottages also on site at Little Forest Cottages. You can view these (The Pottery Cottage, The Studio Cottage, Oatley Cottage, Lavender Cottage, The Angas Carriage, Orchard Cottage) on separate listings on this website - just enter Little Forest in the search box and they will all come up.
The property features:
- Enviro cycle septic system and water tank
- Low energy hot water system
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Plasma TV and a selection of DVDs and books
- Bedroom 1: Double and single (upstairs)
- 2.4 km to Colo Vale General Store
- 12.6 km to Mittagong
- 17km to Bowral town centre
- 17.2 km to Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
- 17.9 km to Gibraltar Hotel
- 18.5 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 19.3 km to Centennial Vineyards
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
"We had an amazing stay. This quiet little cottage is wonderfully cosy for two or three people. Lovely paper bark surroundings, friendly animals and neighbours. A great spot to stay to explore the Southern Highlands."
Jo, July 2013
"'We absolutley loved staying here. Perfectly comfortable and private- a very romantic getaway. Walking around the grounds as the sun went down was divine. The kangroos and the rabbits agree."
Daniel, December 12
"We had a very pleasant stay. The cottage was immaculate with all the facilities you need for a short stay. My boys loved it - the animals and location all fantastic!"
Samantha, November 2012
"An amazing property, gorgeous cabin - tranquil and private. A wonderful retreat! Helpful and friendly staff completed the experience."
Jackie, October 2012
- Picnic BBQ
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Electric Heating
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- No Smoking Rooms
- Big Screen TV
- Wood BBQ