This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
This contemporary, architect designed home offers marvellous facilities and it is located in one of the most sort after locations in Culburra Beach. When you step through the front door you are transported to a nautical world! With the interior designed to mirror that of a ship, the resulting effect is amazing.
Polished timber floors, extensive use of glass and an ocean backdrop combine to create the perfect beach home. The ground and first floors features a family room complete with 2 x tri bunks, a flat screen TV & DVD, and 2 double bedrooms opening on to a private courtyard. The main bathroom on the second floor is spacious and has an en suite with sunken bath and private balcony. The top level comprises a large living, kitchen and dining area which opens up so you can dine alfresco on the large terrace. In the winter months you can snuggle up in front of the Vista Stack Wood burner. Climb the stairs to the observation deck and take in the fabulous views of the ocean.
Top all of this with your own access to the golden sands of Warrain from the property.
The property features:
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- TV and DVD player
- Wood burner
- Gas heater
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor setting and gas BBQ
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed with en suite and private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double bed
- Bedroom 3: Double bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 sets of tri bunks
- Direct access to Warrain Beach
- 550 m to Culburra Surf Beach
- 550 m to Lake Wollumboola
- 2.3 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 2.7 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $400 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $180 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"A fantastic property with direct beach access. Plenty of room for our family of 6 and a great yard for cricket! We will be back. Thanks for having us!"
Megan & Damien January 2016
"Our extended family thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We appreciated the layout, spaciousness, well equipped kitchen and the sound system. The location on the beach was perfect for us. An excellent house.
Jennifer, December 2015
"It was a lovely house, with great private access to the beach. Neighbourhood location is great, friendly and quiet accommodating to all along with locals. One of the features of the house is the great sun exposure providing natural lighting throughout the day. Great for couples and large families."
Prasanna, November 2015
"Lovely Beach house with your own direct access to the beach. Kids loved the house & the lookout. Yard was great - kids loved playing in it & it was fully fenced & secure. Wood provided for fire place was a plus. All our family said they didn't want to leave as it felt homely."
Katie, June 2015
"Excellent location, spacious rooms, great entertainment options. We had a wonderful stay. A very interesting house, architecturally beautiful."
Julies, September 2014
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Pay TV
- Child Friendly
- Combustion Fire
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard