This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Located at Walton Way is Silverwaters, in the beautiful coastal village of Currarong. Silverwaters is a tidal creek cottage with its own private boat ramp and is a must stay for your trip to the South Coast.
Silverwaters is perfectly positioned to enjoy all the best features of Currarong. Simply depart in your boat from the private boat ramp or jetty for that fishing trip. Enjoy paddle boarding or kayaking when the tide is just right or walk the Crookhaven bight beaches or pack the picnic basket and walk to the Beecroft Headland or to Whale Point for Whale watching during May-June and September-October.
Accommodating large families, large groups or for a couples getaway, the main cottage sleeps 10, and the cabin sleeps 4 and has three bathrooms, one with a bath tub.
The private garden is perfect for children to play in with safety and allows parents amenities for creek side picnics, lunches, morning and afternoon tea or cocktails, champagne, or a beer after a long day of fun filled activities.
When the weather is not suitable for water activities Silverwaters has in-door entertainment, table tennis, 1/4 size billiard table, board games in the games room or why not play a game of cards on the stringy bark dining table by the fire upstairs.
Fully serviced kitchen and BBQ ensures a place to cook your catch and fluffy pillows and doonas offer a good night sleep.
We welcome your enquiries and look forward to ensuring that you have a fabulous stay in our beautiful Silverwaters by the creek.
The property features:
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- TV and DVD player
- Assortment of books
- Table tennis
- Board games
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Double bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed
- Bedroom 5: Sofa bed
Cabin Tri bunk, bunk bed and single bed
- 450 m to Zacs Place
- 600 m to Currarong General Store
- 1 km to Abrahams Bosom Beach
- 1.1 km to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
- 7.7 km to Jervis Bay
- 15.5 km to Callala Bay
- 17.6 km to Callala Beach
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $300 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Overall, our stay at Silverwaters was fantastic. Everyone had a great time. The house accommodated 8 adults and 8 children. The games room was a big hit with the kids. The beds were very comfortable and the house was very spacious. Thank you!"
Jane, April 2016
We really enjoyed our stay. Only a few minutes to the general store and beaches made it very easy with children. Great set-up and plenty of living space with plenty of windows to let in the coastal breeze and natural light. We would definitely stay again. All beds are very comfy and cosy too.
Melissa, January 2016
"Our extended family (aged 18 months - 76 years) found Silverwaters perfect for our needs. Looking forward to our yearly holiday together. Relaxed atmosphere, everything we need/want is available. We say thank you, see you next year."
Maree, Jan 2016
"A home away from home. We would highly recommend this place to family and friends."
Celine, November 2015
''The house is nicely located near the beach and shops, offers a beautiful view of the river, and indoor and outdoor areas very nice.''
Elvio, October 2015
''We celebrated a 60th birthday with our children and grand children. Plenty of room to spread out, the large back deck with BBQ was a real bonus. Afternoon drinks down by the water was tranquil and calming."
- Bathroom: 2
- Bath Tub
- Mooring/Berth: Private
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Combustion Fire
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games Room: Table tennis and darts board
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pool Table: Table tennis table
- No Smoking Rooms
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Waterfront: Private boat ramp
- Enclosed Yard