This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Kickback and enjoy this private holiday cottage situated on the east side of Culburra and only a short stroll to the famous surf beaches.
The cottage comprises of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and open plan living with polished timber floors, combined dining and a fully functional kitchen with dishwasher, not forgetting the laundry with an automatic washing machine. The cottage is ideal for families to share a holiday.
Two timber decks at the front and back of the cottage allow you to catch the sun any time of the day. The fully fenced yard will keep your pooch safe.
Silvermere Cottage is a charming beach cottage with park like gardens that soothe you into a peaceful and relaxed state. Exactly how you want to feel when you are on holidays.
The property features:
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- TV and DVD player
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Outdoor setting and gas BBQ
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 sets of bunk beds
- 450 m to Lake Wollumboola
- 600 m to Warrain Beach
- 800 m to Culburra Beach
- 1.9 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 2.1 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the extras. AirBnb only
All bedding is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO towels and beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
To the team at Holiday Rental Specialists, thank you. You were helpful when needed. The cottage is in a location that was very handy for our needs as it is close to family and we were able to help them out after the arrival of their baby. The lake and beach are within easy walking distance which we took advantage of. Having outside and inside games was a real bonus. We enjoyed the daily visits by the King Parrots, rosellas, lorikeets, satin bowerbirds, wattle birds and honey eaters. The location was quiet and peaceful and is a perfect spot for a holiday no matter what season. Thanks again.
Dianne & Ray, August 2017
"Fantastic location - short, flat walk to beaches and lake. House had everything we needed for a great holiday - comfy beds, clean, maintained house, 2 great decks and outdoor shower. Would definitely stay here again - great value for money."
Candice, January 2016
"The cottage was clean and very welcoming. The outdoor deck was great and the dogs loved being able to watch the world go by from there. Kitchen facilities are excellent."
David, December 2015
"Loved the place - great location very close to the beach and lake - a home away from home."
Renee, December 2014
"If the hustle and bustle of the city is becoming too much this is definitely the place to come. So quiet and peaceful and the locals are accommodating. Great access to shops, beach, RSL and great walking tracks."
Sara, Feburary 2015"
"Quiet and peaceful short break. Everything was perfect and the dogs absolutely loved it."
Julieann, March 2015
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Electric Blanket
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Shower Outdoor
- Washing Machine