This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Sit back, unwind and take in the glorious view from what is surely the ultimate beach house accommodation.
With your comfort in mind, Aqua Coast has been renovated and is equipped to the highest standard. Boasting some of the most amazing views and plenty of living space to ensure that there is lots of room for everyone, Aqua Coast simply has it all.
Enjoy a BBQ with the company of your guests on the private verandah and in those colder months you can take advantage of this superb beach house, by warming in front of the fire inside and still getting the glorious view.
Situated on the southern end of Quay Road, you can spot dolphins from the living room, take a stroll on the beach, or simply watch the kids playing on the beach from the dining table. Once you have arrived, the only real decisions that you will have to make is whether to relax with a book or relax on the beach or to simply just relax and do nothing, because that's what a holiday is all about. Relax, Re-charge, Re-discover!
Note: The garage is not accessible to guests
There is just one more decision to be made and that is when you can make time to visit again!
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- TV, VCR and DVD player
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine and dryer
- Gas BBQ in outdoor area
- Bedroom 1: Queen
- Bedroom 2: Queen
- Bedroom 3: 2 singles
- Bedroom 4: 2 sets of bunks with additional trundles
- Direct access to Callala Beach
- 1.8 km to Callala RSL Country Golf Club
- 4.4 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
- 5.2 km to Callala Bay
- 24.4 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway incl linen - $40/night
- Porta cot incl linen - $10/night (max $30)
- Highchair - $7/night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. It is only supplied for the first 10 guests. BYO beach towels and linen for trundle beds.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Wi-Fi is supplied at this property. You will find details regarding the password in the compendium of information at the property
Beautiful stay, 3 days is not long enough- Kids loved it! Highly recommended.
Stacey, April 2016
''We loved the house. Must come back! So much love.
Frances, November 2015
"Great, friendly staff and clean place."
Kirsty, September 2015
" It was a great winter getaway. Beachfront view at your fingertips!"
Angeline, August 2015
"Perfect winter getaway, breathtaking views. The house is light & bright & clean. We will definitely be staying again. Thank you for allowing the general public to enjoy the beauty of this home and Callala Beach."
Lisa & Scott, August 15
"A great holiday house, really enjoyed our stay. Rate this place 10/10 as everyone was happy with everything. The space fits everyone really well. Thanks again 10/10."
Losana, July 2015
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Pay TV
- Child Friendly
- Combustion Fire
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Fireplace: Log Fire & outdoor fireplace
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Pantry Basics
- Shower Outdoor
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard