This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
"Eden on the Beach" is a charming beachcomber style home right on the beach. You will love your stay and build many wonderful family memories at this beach house. The property boasts a fully equipped, brand new kitchen with a second fridge downstairs, a comfortable lounge suite, a dining suite that overlooks the beach and a front deck with an outdoor setting available for your use, to soak in the beach views.
The home is tastefully decorated and has a welcoming, home away from home ambiance. There is a TV and DVD player upstairs, and a TV and VCR downstairs, along with a futon lounge to relax on. Upstairs has a shower and vanity, downstairs (inside) there is a toilet and vanity.
Outside there is a laundry containing a second shower unit plus there is a second separate toilet. There is also a cold outdoor shower off the side of the garage for washing off sand. There are two staircases - one interior, one exterior. Pillows, doonas, blankets, underlays (non-waterproof mattress protectors) and tea towels are provided. A port-a-cot (pack and play) is available for use for babies and there is a small plastic table and chairs setting available for toddlers or pre-schoolers, should you desire to use it.
Water, waves and weather.
The view from the dining area and main bedroom will never cease to amaze you - it is constantly changing. No matter what time of year it is - still and warm or cold and stormy the skies and colours of the bay are an ever changing work of art. The stresses of the world will drift away as you let the sound of the waves pounding on the soft white sand sing you to sleep every night, and then wake to magical sunrises. You may be rewarded for early morning walks on the beach by seeing the dolphins swim by, they might even play in the waves. Enjoy watching your children build sand castles and play in the waves - you will have your own private walkway to this lovely quiet stretch of beach. Year round - this will be a holiday or weekend away you will always treasure.
Relaxation and recreation.
On this holiday you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. Whether its catching up on your reading, sleeping, beach walks, swimming, watching movies or playing board games - you can do it all here. Bring your push bikes and enjoy rides through the bush or along the beach. Maybe you need some retail therapy, a trip to the movies, or a visit to local restaurants or art galleries, these are all within a 10- 25 minute drive from the house. You can cook a meal, have a BBQ, get take-away from the corner store, or order pizza. You really are in control of this holiday. Come on, leave the world behind you and experience Eden on the Beach.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- TVs, DVD/VCR player
- Washing machine
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
- Outdoor shower
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Double bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 bunk, 1 single and trundle, 1 double and 1 double sofa bed
- Direct access to Callala Beach
- 1.4 km to Callala RSL Country Club
- 3.9 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
- 4.6 km to Callala Bay
- 18.8 km to Currarong
- 24 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $440per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Wonderful view and great that you can step out your door and walk straight onto the beach. Comfortable beds and a cosy atmosphere with the sound of waves in the background. What a fantastic way to relax.
Joanne, October 2016
We had a great weekend. Kitchen is well stocked, the view is the best!
Alice, May 2016
A wonderful property and very pet-friendly. There are some really nice beachy items throughout the house and falling asleep too the soothing sound of the sea was just lovely.
Patricia, February 2016
We had an enjoyable stay and loved the location Thank you!
Damon, February 2016
Great place to stay. Seconds from the beach with a beautiful outlook. Great if you have dogs or kids.
Lauren, February 2016
"We had an amazing 3 days here, even when a storm came through! What a beautiful place to watch the world go by. Awesome for the kids too! Thank you.
John, December 2015
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room: Open plan
- DVD Player
- Electric Blanket
- Electric Heating: Electric oil heater
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- Iron and Board
- Laundry: Has extra shower and toilet
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Pantry Basics
- Pets Welcome
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard: Open to beach