This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Truly an outstanding location! Situated a stones throw away from the pristine waters and white sands of Jervis Bay, Ravello is the perfect holiday destination at Callala Bay. Simply superb accommodation for larger groups or two families looking for open plan living with plenty of room for everyone. Smaller groups are welcome to experience the township beauty and share a more intimate occasion together on a quiet getaway from city pressures.
With everything you need, Ravello is tastefully appointed throughout with modern furnishings and attention to detail. It is sure to delight the discerning traveller. It is equipped with plenty of extra features to make your stay comfortable including Austar TV, air-conditioning, dishwasher and lots more.
In addition to the main house, there is a fully self-contained cabin which consists of lounge/dining, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. Complete with air-conditioning the cabin is a comfortable choice to relax in your own private quarters when accommodating extra guests.
Surrounded with beautifully landscaped gardens enjoy the warm winter sun, or cool summer breeze under a huge undercover alfresco entertaining area. Complete with BBQ and rotisserie, this provides the perfect surrounds to unwind and enjoy the company of your guests. Sit back, relax and watch the children play after enjoying an unforgettable day at the beach.
It is rare to experience holiday accommodation that makes you feel so at home. Well-mannered pets are welcome at Ravello and every day will be paradise for them.
A true gem of the NSW South East region, Ravello is located just 2 1/2 hours from Sydney offering a wealth of attractions for visitors. Whether you are looking for a weekend mini-break or a longer stay, Ravello is thoroughly equipped and will have you planning your next getaway even before you leave.
The property features:
- TV, DVD, Foxtel and PlayStation
- Sound system
- Assorted games
- Washing machine and dryer
- Air conditioning
- BBQ and rotisserie
- Outdoor seating
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Double bed
- Bedroom 3: Double bed
- Bedroom 4: Double bed
- Bedroom 5: 1 set single bunks and 1 single bed
Cabin: Double bed with kitchenette, shower and toilet
- 350 m to the bay
- 350 m to Callala Bay Jetty
- 1.5 km to local IGA, shops and cafes
- 4.9 km to Callala Beach
- 23 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $250 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
Spacious, well supplied holiday house. Enough room for 10 adults, a child and a dog! Quiet neighbourhood, having sheets on the bed is a bonus.
Marion, April 2016
"Kitchen was very well equipped for our large group and outside area was spacious with plenty of space upstairs as well for everyone to sit."
Rodney, January 2016
"House was extremely clean upon arrival. Very accommodating and the service is extremely welcoming."
Amanda, August 2015
"Beach & Bay Holidays has been a most comfortable and welcoming host and destination for our holiday away. Service and efficiency have been great in keeping us happy and well tended to. Thank you for sharing your part of Callala Bay with us."
Robert, June 2015
"We had a great time. The facilities here are excellent. Would definitely love to come back."
Sridhar, June 2015
"Had a great stay. Thank you."
David, September 2014
- Air Conditioning: Ducted
- Bath Tub: 3
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Cot: Porta Cot
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric BBQ: Rotisserie
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Pets Welcome
- Games Machine: PS2
- No Smoking Rooms
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard