This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
If you are looking for a place for your family to have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday, Sunny Side Up is the place for you. It has the most gorgeous gardens and a lovely large decked area off the kitchen where you can relax and enjoy a BBQ on those summer or winter evenings.
The beautiful surf and sands of Culburra Beach is only a short, 50m stroll away. There is also another popular surf beach, Warrain Beach, 2.1km away.
Sunny Side Up is let out to families only. This three-bedroom home, which includes a modern kitchen will accommodate up to eight people comfortably. Linen is supplied for your stay. There is a lovely large open lounge room downstairs with access to the native garden and is a great place for all to relax and take in a DVD and some quiet time. There are 2 bathrooms, one which is outside to clean of the salt and sand, the other has a bath, toilet and shower.
So, if you are looking for a summer long break or short winter weekend in Culburra Beach, Sunny Side Up must be on your most preferred list.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- TV and DVD player
- Washing machine
- Ceiling fans
- Outdoor setting
- Gas BBQ
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 x bunk beds
- 50 m to Culburra Surf Beach
- 1 km to Wollumboola Lake
- 1.3 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 1.6 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- 2.1 km to Warrain Beach
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the extras.
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- Please send us a message to receive a discount if booking within 2 months
"All dealings with staff have been friendly and helpful."
Jackie, January 2016
"Great location and great property."
Paul, January 2015
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine