This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Crystal Blue is a lovely 3 bedroom renovated beach cottage positioned just across from the waterfront reserve on Jervis Bay.
Cross the road to a cleared reserve where you can lay in the sun and appreciate the beautiful views over the bay, where you may even spot dolphins at play or migrating whales.
The cottage has a charming and relaxed atmosphere and provides queen size bed in the main bedroom, a queen size bed in the second bedroom and a set of single bunks in the third bedroom. The living room and master bedroom enjoy the stunning views over the bay. There is a fully functional kitchen and a modern bathroom.
The rear yard is very pretty and a great place for an afternoon BBQ with the family after a day of exploring and surfing or swimming at the nearby beach.
Crystal Blue is only 150 meters from Callala Point and 150 meters from the local boat ramp. So, why not give Crystal Blue a try for your next weekend of annual holidays away.
The property features:
- TV and DVD player
- Washing machine
- Outdoor setting and gas BBQ
- Outdoor shower
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 set of bunk beds
- 60 m to Callala Bay
- 150 m to local boat ramp
- 1.6 km to local IGA, shops and cafes
- 5.1 km to Callala Beach
- 23 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
We enjoyed our weekend very much. Lovely spot and a well maintained and spacious home. Thanks!
David, September 2017
We loved the vacation we took and the house was beautiful. We had a good time.
Richard, July 2017
Beautiful views, lovely cottage and back yard.
Andrea, February 2017
"Crystal Blue is a lovely property with great views. We enjoyed our relaxing stay here. we will return."
Arlene, April 2016
"This place is a little gem. Would thoroughly recommend staying to friends and family. I can definitely see my wife and I coming to make more memories at the Crystal Blue. Thank you for everything, we were all blown away. Thank you."
Cameron, March 2016
"This property is just beautiful. We will be back. Enjoyed our stay, lovely, clean, property and a top spot. Thank you very much - Top weekend."
Narelle, March 2016
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans: Lounge & Bedrooms
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine
- Waterfront: Across the road