This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Imagine stepping outside your front door and only metres from there accessing a track directly onto Warrain beach. This is what you will enjoy when staying at Beachbreak at Currarong. The child friendly Abrahams Bosom beach is located just 1.9kms from the property and the general store is an easy 1.5km from your door.
Situated in Warrain Crescent, across the road from the beach, this 4 bedroom home provides accommodation for up to 10 people and with views to the ocean, you couldn't ask for more. So, why not take a break at Currarong in this wonderful family beachside home?
Upstairs you will find a recently renovated kitchen fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, 2 bedrooms both with queen size beds, an open plan living area combined with a dining area. There is a full bathroom upstairs. The sunny front deck is accessible from the living area where you can take in the filtered views of the ocean and enjoy the sea breeze in the evenings.
Downstairs there are another 2 bedrooms, one of which is a bunk room providing 3 single beds and the other bedroom has 3 single beds too. There is also a second bathroom combined with the laundry.
At the rear of the property there is a large decked area with gas BBQ for cooking the catch of the day. For your return from the beach there is a hot & cold outdoor shower for your convenience.
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- TV, DVD, stereo
- Large deck with gas BBQ
- Laundry with machine machine and dryer
- Hot/cold outdoor shower
- Gas heating throughout
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Double bed
- Bedroom 3: 3 single beds
- Bedroom 4: 3 single beds
- 100 m to Warrain Beach
- 1.9 km to Abrahams Bosom Beach
- 1.5 km to Zacs Place
- 1.5 km to Currarong General Store
- 2.1 km to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
- 7.5 km to Jervis Bay
- 15.3 km to Callala Bay
- 17.4 km to Callala Beach
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $420 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
"Great services, plenty of space and comfort. Perfect for a great family holiday."
Margaret, January 2016
"Very relaxing and down to earth place to chill out with friends. Suited us perfectly."
Jennifer, February 2015
"Great house, great location, has all the comforts and amenities couldn't ask for more."
Niki, January 2015
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: Off street parking
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine