This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Urchins at Currarong is a newly renovated, two bedroom holiday house situated on the northern side of Jervis Bay on the beautiful South Coast. Centrally located with an easy walk to a number of picturesque beaches, new modern boat launching ramp and the famous Zac's fish and chips. Follow the sun with verandahs front and back and enjoy views of the ocean from the breakfast bar on the back deck.
Urchins will accommodate up to 5 people providing 2 bedrooms with a queen size bed in the main and a tri bunk plus a single in the second. It has open plan living, dining and kitchen area and a bathroom. You can enjoy all year round cooking with a large BBQ and a custom built outdoor wood fired pizza oven in the large backyard.
Currarong offers a number of beach options on either side of the peninsular, depending on which direction the wind is coming from, you can always find a protected beach suitable for children and paddling, or a surf beach nearby.
With only a short walk to the beach, the creek and the rock pool, this is an affordable holiday for a small family or a couple. There is also plenty of room to park the boat and the car.
Give Urchins a try!
The property features:
- TV and DVD player
- Outdoor setting
- Pizza oven
- Washing machine
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Tri bunk and single bed
- 300 m to Zacs Place
- 350 m to Currarong General Store
- 500 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
- 750 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
- 8.3 km to Jervis Bay
- 16.1 km to Callala Bay
- 18.2 km to Callala Beach
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $220 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay, Shoalhaven and Surrounds
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Breville requires beans
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- DVD Player: 2
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Other BBQ: Pizza Oven
- No Smoking Rooms
- Multiple TVs
- Views: Water views
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard