This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Situated just a flat, 440m stroll to the pristine water of Jervis Bay, Sandcastles is a newly furnished and painted double-storey house located in the seaside village of Callala Beach, where life moves at a much slower pace.
Perfect for two families, Sandcastles boasts plenty of space for everyone, and a bright modern feel with wooden-style floors throughout.
The main bedroom has a queen size bed, the second bedroom has a set of single bunks and a porta cot, the third bedroom has single bed and a set of single bunks and the fourth bedroom has a double bed. The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher and a highchair. There are two TVs and DVD players and assorted games and books.
Huge back garden includes a great netted trampoline and outdoor climbing equipment to keep the kids entertained.
Famous for its white sand and crystal clear waters, where the dolphins love to play in the waves, Callala Beach is situated just 2 hours from Sydney and Canberra. You will simply adore the relaxed atmosphere of the village, where you can stroll to the shops, enjoy a coffee in the local cafe or take a stroll along the beach with your favourite gelato.
Whether you are looking for a weekend getaway or a longer stay Sandcastles will have you planning a return visit before you leave.
The property features:-
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- TV and DVD player
- Assortment of games and books
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
Bedroom 1: 1 queen
Bedroom 2: 1 queen
Bedroom 3: 1 single and bunk
Bedroom 4: 1 single and bunk
- 440 m to Callala Beach
- 850 m to Callala RSL Country Club
- 3.4 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
- 4.1 km to Callala Bay
- 18.3 km to Currarong
- 23.3 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $420 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $125 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
"Great property for families, lovely garden and near to the beach."
"Amazing place to stay with kids, well set up for families with great living spaces and plenty of room. Highly recommended"
Helena, April 2015
"Loved the trampoline and climbing gym/cubby in the backyard for the kids and so did they! Perfectly clean and tidy"
Sharon, September 2014
"Sandcastles is a lovely house with lots of space and close to the beach. We enjoyed relaxing on the deck while the kids played in the amazing backyard. Very child-friendly."
- Balcony: Front and back
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly: Childrens table and chairs
- Combustion Fire
- Cot: Portable cot
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games Room: Table Tennis table
- Garden Area: Trampoline and cubby house
- Gas BBQ
- High Chair
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: Off street
- Playground: Climbing equipment & Childrens slide in back yard
- Porch/Deck: Covered
- Games Machine: Foosball machine
- No Smoking Rooms
- Spa Bath
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Video Player
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard