This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Ocean Blue Apartment 4 is part of an immaculately presented complex of five units on the water front at Currarong.
Apartment 4 enjoys a view of the Pacific Ocean from the lounge room window and balcony. The apartment has 2 bedrooms with a queen size bed in the main and 2 single beds in the second bedroom. There is a fully functional kitchen and a bathroom. The living area is of open plan with the dining combined.
At the front of the apartment is a small verandah where you can sit and take in the view over the ocean.
The apartment provides a TV, DVD player, stereo and a microwave. There is a communal laundry in the complex which has 2 good sized washing machines. A gas BBQ is provided and is shared with apartment 4 and 5.
This is a lovely place to take a break or a long holiday. Just sit back on the beach or verandah, take in the view or wander down to the rock pools for a refreshing dip. The local general store is just 40m from the apartment and Abrahams Bosom Beach is only 600m away. Ocean Blue is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate.
Please note that garage access is only for Apartments 1 & 2.
The property features:
- Communal laundry
- Ceiling fans
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
- 40 m to Currarong General Store
- 95 m to Zacs Place
- 600 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
- 850 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
- 8.3 km to Jervis Bay
- 16 km to Callala Bay
- 18.1 km to Callala Beach
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $160 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"We had a wonderful stay despite the rainy weather. Will definitely come again."
Maria, April 2017
"A home away from home with paradise views. Clean, neat, sunny and good vibes! Totally loved staying here. This place is great. Thanks."
Clare, April 2017
"Great location, so close to the shops, park and the water. Only a short stroll to the rock pool and boat ramp. Children loved it."
Leanne, November 2016
"Great holiday, perfect location. Excellent accommodation. Thank you."
Sarah, November 2016
"Loved staying here. The place is super clean which is very important and its easy to maintain and just so comfortable. We loved it so much we have booked again for April. Love, love, love it!"
Maria, December 2016
"Loved the location, views, bright and airy space and very clean. A welcome surprise - already planning a revisit!! The Holiday Rental Specialists were professional and reliable. Thank you, we had a wonderfully relaxing week."
Guy, April 2016
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer: Communal
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Gas BBQ: Shared with apartments 3 & 5
- Iron and Board
- Laundry: Communal
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine: Communal