This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Sea Break is a fully renovated, open plan, beach house which has been tastefully furnished throughout and offers 3 bedrooms, polished floor boards, and a large functional kitchen with dishwasher. Sea Break also boasts a large, fully fenced, backyard with a sheltered BBQ and dining area.
Sea Break is ideal for the family holiday or for a relaxing weekend. With the beach only a short, 230m walk around the corner, spend your days strolling along the white sand or explore the many bush tracks or take a day trip and visit the historical townships of Berry and Kangaroo Valley, just a 45 minute drive, the perfect spot to find antiques and collectables. It is alsoclose to the local club and golf course
Sea Break is located at Callala Beach on the northern shores of Jervis Bay, renowned for its white sand, pristine waters and resident pod of dolphins, and just a 2-3 hour drive from Sydney and Canberra.
The property features:-
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- TV and DVD player
- Assorted games and books
- Oil Heater
- Washing machine and dryer
- Gas BBQ and outdoor setting
Bedroom 1: Queen size bed
Bedroom 2: Tribunk
Bedroom 3: Tribunk
- 230 m to Callala Beach
- 350 m to Callala RSL Country Club
- 2.1 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
- 3.1 km to Callala Bay
- 17.8 km to Currarong
- 22.9 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $280 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Sea Break was a very relaxing and welcoming property! Very comfortable and suited a little weekend getaway! Wil definitely recommend.
Alexandra, September 2016
"Fantastic hidden gem. Easy walking distance to the beach and golf club. Quiet and well equipped to handle 8 people. Awesome break." Lisa, January2016
"What a great little house. Conveniently located to the beach. Newly renovated with many of the necessary comforts of home, this place is a gem. Thanks." Theresa, January 2016
"Clean and tidy, modern fully equipped. 4 mins walk to beach" Despi, November 2014
"We loved it! Thank you "Frank, December2014
"We had a great time here because of the perfect location and lovely house. We felt right at home and truly relaxed in the comfort you provided. Thank You." Natalie, Jan2015
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Combustion Fire
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard