This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
The Heights is located at the top end of the peaceful village of Currarong, opposite Beecroft Crown Reserve and Beecroft Peninsula. Just a short stroll to the Rock Pool, Abrahams Bosom Beach, Currarong Beach and the general store, Enjoy coffee or a meal at Zac's Cafe and Fish Shop or the Bowling Club.
In summer there is always a breeze to keep you cool and during winter the log fire at The Heights will ensure cosy warmth. During the day you can explore the many beautiful bush walking tracks, pristine beaches and local attractions.
Recently refurnished this brick home provides comfort for everyone with an open plan living area overlooking the large backyard.
The lounge area contains two x 3 seater lounges, one of which can be converted to a queen sofa bed, ottoman, LED TV, CD/Radio, DVD and video player with a supply of DVDs and videos, board games, jigsaw puzzles and acoffee table. For cooler nights enjoy a cosy combustion log fire or portable oil heater. A fully stocked bookcase contains an assortment of books to read during your stay at The Heights.
The dining area has an 8 seater table and chairs. The kitchen has a walk-in pantry, large fridge, oven, cooktop and microwave. The cupboards are fully stocked with cooking utensils, crockery, saucepans and containers.
The three way bathroom has a large shower, bath, toilet and vanity. The laundry has a washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron, with a rotary clothes line in the backyard.
The front balcony looks out over the garden and coffee on sunny mornings out here is a must, conjuring up thoughts of what the day will bring. At dusk and early mornings, enjoy the company of kangaroos and the abundant birdlife including kookaburras, lorikeets and cockatoos. Native flowers abound and the fishing is great all year round.
In the large backyard enjoy a barbecue at the outdoor table and chairs with plenty of room for children to play. The garage has a ping pong table and dart board.
The property features:
- LED TV, DVD and video player and a selection of DVDs and videos
- Board games
- Log fire
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed with built in robe
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom 3: Tri bunk
There is an additional queen sofa bed in the lounge area.
- 400 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
- 650 m to Zacs Place
- 650 m to Currarong General Store
- 850 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $130 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"A great place. Love the well-equipped kitchen."
Paul, January 2016
A comfortable spacious home with many comforts. Great fireplace and well equipped. We would come again.
Barbara, June 2015
"What a lovely house! The place was spotless when we arrived and had everything we needed for a few days of rain. Lovely warm fire, board games, books, DVDs. The whole family had a great time."
Emma, April 2015
We had such a comfortable and enjoyable stay at The Heights. Walking distance to everything and heaps of space for everyone. Fully equipped with anything you could possibly need (we even did some baking) and would definitely recommend the house to anyone!"
Anon, October 2014
Great town, comfortable and welcoming house.
Jack, January 2014
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Combustion Fire
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games: Board games
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Linen: BYO beach towels
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Pantry Basics
- No Smoking Rooms
- Video Player
- Washing Machine