This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Wake up to one of the best views in Culburra and breathe in the bay!
Designed as a family holiday house with 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, the open plan living room looks directly out to popular Tilbury Cove and Culburra Beach. The house has a perfect aspect and is great for a family beach holiday and excellent in winter as you will enjoy the sun all day and then at night the warmth of gas heating throughout. The enclosed yard is perfect for the pooch to play.
Relax on the covered outdoor entertainment area enjoying that family BBQ, watching the dolphins and whales and taking in the magnificent views.
The dog friendly beach (patrolled in the summer) is on your doorstep. Warrain Beach is only a 5 minute walk away. If the surf's "not working" at one beach it most certainly is at the other!
You will also be amazed at the sight of passing whales in whale season and dancing dolphins, not to mention Culburras birdlife! This home is a must to stay in, you will enjoy every minute.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
- Covered outdoor entertaining with BBQ
- Ceiling fans
- Gas heating
- Washing machine and dryer
- Great views
- Bedroom 1: Queen
- Bedroom 2: Queen
- Bedroom 3: 2 singles and 1 bunk bed
- 20m to Tilbury Cove and Culburra Beach
- 400m to Warrain Beach
- 2.4 km to Caltex petrol station
- 2.6 km to Woolworths
- 2.8 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All bedding is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO Towels and Beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
The house was great and the view from the veranda was even more spectacular. Most days we saw either dolphins or whales and the kids enjoyed the beach and park next door. It was a perfect long weekend for the family. The house was spotless and the kitchen had everything we needed. Great location.
Darren, October 2017
Location and views were spot on! Perfect outlook for elderly mother to sit inside and admire the views.
James, September 2017
"The whole experience was great. From booking through to staying at the beautiful location, it made our Christmas in July perfect. We look forward to staying again."
Liz, July 2017
"It was paradise! Loved everything. What a view!"
Liz, July 2017
"Great place to stay. Loved the view."
Ross, July 2017
"Awesome stay with beautiful views. So peaceful. Beds comfortable and cosy. The whole experience was amazing. I will highly recommend."
Ian, May 2017
- Bath Tub
- Picnic BBQ: In the park next door
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- Iron and Board
- Linen: BYO towels
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Pets Welcome
- Playground: Next door
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard