This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Load your canoe and treat yourself to a relaxing time away.
You can launch your canoe from the back yard and explore the bay and the amazing inlets by day and take in the view over the water by night from the back deck. For cooler nights there is a gas heater on the deck to keep you warm and comfortable.
Sanctuary on the Bay accommodates up to 8 people and provides 3 bedrooms, a fully functional kitchen and an open plan living and dining area. There is also a second toilet in the laundry. The property has wheelchair access and the bathroom is fitted with rails in the shower.
The kids are catered for with a Wii console, Blu Ray and a stereo along with 2 TVs. Culburra Beach is only a short 650m walk from Sanctuary on the Bay, so you can enjoy the best of both worlds.
The property features:
- TV with DVD player and Wii console
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher and coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Ceiling fans
- Outdoor setting and outdoor gas heater
- Gas BBQ
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Single bed
- Bedroom 3: Tri bunk
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed
- 650 m to Culburra Surf Beach
- 1.3 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 1.5 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- 2.3 km to Lake Wollumboola
- 2.4 km to Warrain Beach
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All bedding is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO Towels and Beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
Loved this place. The location and the dcor its funky and functional for a family of six and the sunroom out the back is just perfect.
Carolyn, January 2018
"Fantastic beach/lake holiday for families. Its like a home away from home property. No need to bring anything from home. Thoroughly recommend this home."
Paul, January 2015
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay and Shoalhaven
- Beachfront: Bayfront
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric Heating
- Furniture Outdoor
- Microwave Oven
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access