This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Just like Martha and the Muffins said in their song Echo Beach "Far away in time"...Beach Livin will give you that nice feeling. The whole family and the dog can enjoy the facilities of this beach home which includes a TV, DVD, stereo, fully equipped kitchen, and a bath. Just 3 minutes and a 250m walk, and you are on Culburra Beach to enjoy surfing, swimming, fishing or just walking along the beach. At night, listen to the waves rolling in and let them lull you to sleep. This property is pet friendly and so is the beach so bring the crew along and enjoy a great winter or summer break.
The beach house has all the necessities for a beach holiday. There are 3 bedrooms, an open plan living area combined with dining room and a fully functional kitchen. There is a modern bathroom. Challenge the family to a game of darts on the back verandah whilst enjoying a BBQ. The yard is large and fully fenced so it is perfect for that holiday game of cricket. "Beach Livin" will not disappoint!
The property features:
- TV and DVD player
- Washing machine
- Dart board
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom 3: 1 bunk bed
- 250 m to Culburra Beach
- 1.6 km to Woolworths
- 1.8 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- 2.7 km to Warrain Beach
- 13.8 km to Callala Bay
- 15.9 km to Callala Beach
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) – full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) – full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair – full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $260 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- Please send us a message to receive a discount if booking within 2 months
"We love this property & will be staying again next June long weekend. Love how clean it always is."
Justine, June 2016
"Very close to all the main areas - beach and shops. Very clean and a nice place to stay."
Kim, January 2016
"We enjoyed our stay at Beach Livin Culburra. Comfortable and clean accommodation, nice yard for our dog who loved being here to play in."
Jason, December 2015
''The house has a homely feeling that was just right for our family weekend away.''
Jacques, October 2015
"Our beach livin stay was superb! The rooms are big and clean. Andclean, spacious living areas and kitchen made our Easter holiday very comfortable and memorable".
Aileen, April 2015
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Combustion Fire
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard