This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Picture yourself in this quaint house in Culburra Beach, an 80 metre stroll to Culburra beach, and located in the quietest corner of town.
The home features a spacious living area, a large kitchen, enough bedding for 9 people, and even a ping pong table in the garage. Also a large under cover outdoor entertainment area, to let you take advantage of the afternoon breeze, but giving you shelter from an afternoon gale.
There is a modern TV and DVD player, a BBQ and air conditioning.
BYO Bed Linen, bath towels, beach towels
The property features:-
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- TV and DVD player
- Ping pong table
- Air conditioning
- Gas Heating
- Washing Machine
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Double bed plus a single bed
Bedroom 3: Tri Bunk
- 80 m to Culburra Beach
- 2.1 km to Culburra shops
- 2.4 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- 3.4 km to Lake Wollumboola
- 3.9 km to Warrain Beach
Extras Available for hire:
- Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
- Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
- Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds, $280 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you dont book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
- If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
- This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
That was amazing. We would definitely come back! Perfect location and lovely place to stay with plenty of room. We will be back soon.
Xanthea, October 2017
"New and very comfortable beds. Fully equipped and very accommodating for my elderly mother who uses a walking stick. Five-minute walk to a clean and quiet beach. Thank you so much to Holiday Rental Specialists, we so appreciated your attention and friendly manner."
"Enjoyed our 3 night stay. Very clean and peaceful. Definetley return but for longer next time! Thank you."
Doreen, May 2016
"Great for our family Christmas weekend away. Thank you."
Jenny, December 2015
"We had a great stay comfortable and clean. Kids had some great dart championships. Will make for great family memories."
"Very good house - very clean and comfortable. Big kitchen and living room. Good location from the beach. Thank you!"
Yulia, April 2015
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ: Weber BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Washing Machine