This cottage has just been extended from two bedrooms to four bedrooms for a relaxed holiday with a very friendly ambiance. You cannot help but relax when you are staying in this cottage. The main house consists of two bedrooms, a kitchen with dishwasher and convection oven, a bathroom with shower and toilet, plus a combined living and dining area. Walk out the back door onto a covered deck area with 2 outdoor settings and a gas BBQ.
A separate dwelling then leads into a second living space with another two bedrooms and lounge room. The large fenced yard is great for the family pet or the kids having a game of cricket.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
- Ceiling fan
- TV and DVD player
- Washing machine
- Fully fenced yard
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 sets single bunks
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Bedroom 4: 1 set single bunks plus 1 single bed
- 300 m to Culburra Surf Beach
- 1 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 1.3 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- 1.7 km to Warrain Beach
- 1.7 km to Lake Wollumboola
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $470 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
Great place with two living spaces. Huge back yard and close to the beach.
Ruth, October 2017
"We enjoyed our stay, the property was very welcoming. Thank you for all the comfort provided."
Raveneel, June 2016
"A great clean place at the right budget for the family and dog owner."
Hywel, 3rd April 2015
"Wonderful place to stay. Close to the beach and to the shops. A great place to relax and unwind. Will come again."
Lydia, February 2015
"A relaxing and fun holiday."
Allison, January 2015
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard