For that quiet budget getaway, this property is ideal. There is plenty of off street parking for a boat and the ramp is just down the road.
You can relax and enjoy the peacefulness of Currarong and yet you are only a 3 minute walk from the rock pools and the child friendly beach, Abrahams Bosom beach.
The internal of the property has just had a makeover and is fresh and inviting to all who stay. There are two single beds each with a single trundle bed underneath and 1 queen bed. Guests are required to bring their own sheets and towels. There is a large deck looking out over the yard. Enjoy relaxing in the afternoon sun after a day at the beach or exploring this part of the south coast.
Please note that there is no laundry at the property.
The property features:
- Kitchen with microwave
- Lounging with TV and DVD
- Dining table for 6
- Off street parking
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 single and trundle
- Sunroom: 1 single bed and trundle
- 300 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
- 450 m to Currarong General Store
- 450 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
- 500 m to Zacs Place
- 8.9 km to Jervis Bay
- 16.6 km to Callala Bay
- 18.7 km to Callala Beach
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $260 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
"Good location, near the beach. Neat and tidy. We would highly recommend Holiday Rental Specialists for holiday rentals."
Hubert, April 2016
Karen, April 2016
"Comfortable stay with all the right elements."
Shabreen, October 2015
- Bathroom: Combined with laundry
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Electric Heating
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Parking: Off street
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine