This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
If you are looking for the perfect, affordable coastal getaway then look no further, Culburra Sea Stay could be the perfect choice for you.
The property is perfectly positioned only a short 300m walk to Culburra Beach and popular Tilbury Cove, and 1km to Warrain Beach. Culburra Sea Stay has been recently revamped and is a well laid out and quaint cottage for up to 7 people.
Imagine being so close to the beach that you can hear the waves breaking on the shore and experience the sea breeze of an evening under a star filled sky. Imagine no more, book your holiday now!
A perfect family holiday destination, you can even bring your dog!
The property features:-
- Aldi Coffee pod machine
- TV and DVD player
- Selection of board games
- Washing machine
Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Double and 2 sets of single bunks
- 300m to Culburra Beach
- 1 km to Warrain Beach
- 1km to Wollumboola Lake
- 1.3 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 1.5 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
- Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
- Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds, $310 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you dont book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
- This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Absolutely love the location of this house. Extremely clean and tidy and a great backyard. As always, the Team at Holiday Rental Specialists make the stay a pleasant one. Thank you for the memories for years to come.
Georgia, September 2017
"Cute little holiday cottage with a good enclosed yard for the dog, love the short walk to get to the beach. Will be back again."
Annie, April 2015
"Enjoyed our stay, house very cute and comfortable with a lovely backyard. Would come again."
Anne, March 2015
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Aldi Coffee pod machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock: iPhone 4
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: 1
- Pets Welcome
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard