This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
An oldie but a goodie!! This two storey, four bedroom holiday home is only 75 metres from Culburra Beach and just 500 metres from Warrain Beach, Its comfortable and has everything you will need. The property has two kitchens, one downstairs and one upstairs and two bathrooms, one with a bath. This property is ideal for two families to stay. There is a barbecue (both gas and wood), a beach shower and a fully fenced rear backyard. The bedrooms and living areas are bright and breezy, with comfortable clean furnishing and Balinese inspired dcor.
The property features:
- 2 TVs
- 2 x radio/CD/iPod dock
- DVD/video library
- Childrens toys, games and books
- Foosball table
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 set of single bunks and single bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 single beds
- 75 m to Culburra Beach
- 500 m to Warrain Beach
- 1.2 km to Wollumboola Lake
- 1.5 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 1.9 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $420 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
Great central location. Beaches are beautiful. Ill be back again without a doubt.
Albert, September 2016
"Great house for a large family. Perfect location with fantastic views. Great size backyard for the kids to play soccer. We hope to stay again soon."
Megan, September 2015
"Great place, views are amazing, we loved it. Nice and friendly, enjoyed the water and would come back."
Ali, September 2015
"Very comfortable house with many great features we had a fantastic week and would love to stay again."
Louise, December 2014
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard