This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Original 50's Aussie beach-shack. A cosy little 2-bedroom fibro shack which the owners have come to love and call Peggy!
She is great to visit all year round, there is a cracking gas convection heater which is toasty - perfect for settling in with a glass of red on the crisp winter days.
Peggy is less than 100m from the secluded Warrain Beach - 11km of open water, off leash dog heaven with excellent swimming and surfing. Watch whales, dolphins and lone worm farmers in action on this prestige coast line before relaxing on your own deck with a sun downer while listening to the sea. Abrahams Bosom Beach is situated just 2.3km from the property and the local general store is only 1.8km from your doorstep. If youd like to head back in time, get away from the hustle and bustle, be minutes from the beach, this would be a great getaway.
Dont forget to say hi to Pretty - the garden swan.
The old girl had some work recently.
The property features:
- Newly renovated bathroom
- Laundry and extra toilet outside with an outdoor shower for when you come in off the beach
- Large covered deck with sun lounges and hammock included
- Very comfortable outdoor setting for 4, includes BBQ
- Large fully fenced garden, sun drenched with big trees.
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Double bed
- 100 m to Warrain Beach
- 1.7 km to Zacs Place
- 1.8 km to Currarong General Store
- 2.3 km to Abrahams Bosom Beach
- 2.4 km to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
- 7.2 km to Jervis Bay
- 15 km to Callala Bay
- 17.1 km to Callala Beach
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $120 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Myself, my partner and our small dog had a lovely time over the weekend. The house is a cute 50s theme and is comfortable in a great location. Its a short walk to an off leash dog beach. Would recommend!
Marnie, October 2017
"Highly recommend Peggys at Currarong. I love this property and come about two times a year. Gorgeous little property and the back deck is fantastic. Short walk to an amazing beach. Locals are very friendly. Currarong is a quiet oasis that I will continue to visit."
Leonie, October 2016
"Loved the deck, the birds and the wallpaper. Thanks Peggy for having us!"
Margaret, January 2016
''Peggy's was a very enjoyable space for both of us and our little dog, who paticularly liked the large back deck. We really liked the quirky, retro ambience. The surrounding countryside was also very relaxing & enjoyable.''
Mead, April 2015
"We had to find last minute accommodation due to being let down by the rental we had booked. Holiday Rental Specialists pulled out all the stops to get us into Peggy's which was the perfect seaside weekend break for a couple. Great location, cute cottage at a fair price.
Amanda, December 2015
Cute, vintage holiday house with lots of personal touches made our stay a delight.''
Helen, October 2015
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room: Open plan
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ: New gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Laundry: with extra toilet
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: Carport
- Pets Welcome
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard