This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Ohio is located in a quiet street only a short walk onto the sandy shores of Warrain Beach, Currarong. This home accommodates 8 guests with a maximum 5 adults.
There is one bathroom with shower and toilet, the top loading washing machine is also in the bathroom.
The kitchen is well equipped with fridge, microwave and plenty of pots and pans to cook up a storm. Alternatively the four burner BBQ in the undercover entertainment area just off the kitchen is a great spot to enjoy family barbecues while the kids enjoy a game of cricket in the enclosed backyard.
For entertainment there is a television and a DVD player along with some board games provided.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- TV and DVD player
- Board games
- 4 burner gas BBQ
- Washing machine
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 4 single beds
- 300 m to Warrain Beach
- 1.7 km to Zacs Place
- 1.8 km to Currarong General Store
- 2.3 km to Abrahams Bosom Beach
- 3.9 km to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
- 7.2 km to Jervis Bay
- 15 km to Callala Bay
- 17.1 km to Callala Beach
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $320 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
"This accommodation housed 4 adults and 4 kids with ease. Close to the beach to walk. Garden is big enough for some backyard cricket."
Renita, January 2016
"Beach and Bay holidays were very helpful in finding a suitable property for our family."
Anon, December 2014
"Firstly thank you to Rebecca at Beach and Bay for finding us our accommodation at such short notice. A lovely, comfortable clean cottage. Everything you need to enjoy a relaxing week in a beautiful part of the world."
Brian, February 2015
- Air Conditioning
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- High Chair
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard