This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Sand Dunes is a newly refurbished, pet friendly holiday house ideal for families and friends. Enjoy lazy days on the beach at the end of the street and relax with an afternoon BBQ on the deck in the fully enclosed backyard with a cubby house for the kids.
The addition of the new cabin to the property will make your holiday comfortable and spacious.
The kitchen is fully equipped and includes dishwasher and gas stove top. The house sleeps 8 people with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a separate toilet. The cabin sleeps 4 with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
Culburra has two surf beaches, Warrain Beach and Culburra Beach. Culburra Beach is pet friendly. Visit local markets and enjoy plenty of lovely coastal and beach walks. Also, visit the lighthouse at Crookhaven heads (about a 15 minute walk). Culburra also now has a Woolworths Supermarket where you can buy all your food stocks once you arrive.
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Large flat screen TVs
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor setting
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 sets of bunk beds
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed
- Bedroom 5: Bunk bed
- 220 m to Culburra Surf Beach
- 1.9 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 2.2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- 3 km to Warrain Beach
- 3.6 km to Wollumboola Lake
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $480 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“This is an exceptionally beautiful property. Very clean and spacious. Our 4 teenagers and 2 puppies loved the large yard. So close to the beach. Will definitely be back.”
Neil, April 2017
"We had plenty of space for our large family holiday and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Verandah and yard was perfect for the dogs and kids to run around. Pet friendly is important to us."
Sam, February 2017
"This property was perfect for a long weekend away. It was appropriately comfortable for a group of people and its location gives the opportunity to explore Culburra."
Nickola, June 2016
"Lovely, clean, bright, spacious and welcoming place close to the beach and boat ramps."
Julie, February 2016
"We are a big family with kids, teens and dogs. This place is perfect for us, great location, affordable, well-equipped and clean! We will be coming back very often."
Corey, March 2016
"Thank you to all the holiday rental specialists staff - you are all such a pleasure to deal with and very attentive to guests needs. We certainly would be recommending your agency to family and friends."
Anon, January 2016
- Air Conditioning
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Clothes Dryer
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- High Chair
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Playground: Cubbyhouse
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard