The moment you arrive at this authentically inspired French home in the heart of Burradoo, you instantly feel you could be in the French countryside. From the stunning timber window shutters and the old farmhouse doors to the exquisite furnishing and beautiful dcor, the ambience is real, warm, comfortable and inviting. No expense has been spared with your own private wing being custom furnished, set up and prepared for your stay.
The rooms have been freshly painted, and bathrooms newly renovated. All the crockery and bits and pieces are in keeping with the theme but there are modern conveniences such as an oven, dishwasher, microwave, Foxtel, large screen TV and shared laundry facilities. There is a courtyard area designated for your private outdoor entertaining.
Only a short 2-minute drive into Bowral where you will find a mix of eclectic boutique shops alongside cafes, pubs and all your recognisable favourite stores. There is a Farmers Market at the local Bowral public school on the second Saturday of every month. It is only a short drive to Moss Vale, Bundanoon or Berrima for Markets on all the other Saturdays of the month check the Highlands Holidays website for details.
The property features:
- Exquisite French provincial furnishings
- Hydronic heating
- Large flat screen TV with Foxtel
- Courtyard area for private outdoor entertaining and BBQ
- Bedroom 1: Queen
- Bedroom 2: Queen
- Bedroom 3: Queen
- Bedroom 4: 2 singles
- 3 km to Bowral town centre
- 5.6 km to Gibraltar Hotel
- 6.2 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 7 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 8.3 km to Mittagong
- 11.5 km to Bendooley Estate
- 12.1 km to Berrima
- 10 km to Southern Highlands Winery
- 11.5 km to Sutton Forest
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- This property is a duplex. There is an adjoining wall with the house next door. You have private entry into your own fully self-contained area and will be afforded the utmost privacy during your stay. You have a courtyard area with an outdoor setting to enjoy but we ask that you do not access the other parts of the yard which are utilised by the people occupying the other house.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
We loved our stay. No complaints.
Laurine, March 2017
Property is excellent! Cannot be faulted.
Margaret, February 2016
"We had a very comfortable stay in your beautiful house."
Anon, March 2016
This property is just perfect. A beautiful, comfortable house. A touch of France in Bowral. Felt like I was back in a two bedroom apartment in Paris I was there last year!
Sandra, March 2016
The pictures/photos of the property do not do it justice we were very pleasantly surprised. Perfect spot for a relaxing girls weekend out of the city.
Anon, March 2016
"We had an amazing girls weekend here. Luxurious decor, comfortable beds, clean and luxurious bathrooms, well appointed kitchen, lovely central heating throughout, some great CD's to listen to and very friendly hosts!"
Clair, Fiona, Gabrielle and Nadine, June 2016
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- DVD Player
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Kitchen: Kitchenette with hot-plate, bench-top oven/grill,
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Enclosed Yard