This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
This perfectly positioned holiday home is located between Warrain Beach and Culburra Beach. Boasting a delightful, sunlit open plan living, dining and kitchen area complete with vaulted ceilings.
There are three bedrooms in the house alongside an extra shower and toilet in the laundry and a one bedroom cabin at the rear of the property with a shower and toilet. There is lots of space for everyone.
The living area spills out onto a large covered outdoor deck with gas BBQ and outdoor setting overlooking the enclosed backyard.
The 1 bedroom cabin has a living area with TV and DVD, tea and coffee making facilities, a shower and a toilet.
The fully equipped kitchen has a dishwasher and an array of cooking appliances and utensils.
The property features:
- Ceiling fans
- TV and DVD player
- Foosball table
- Washing machine
- Outdoor setting and gas BBQ
- Covered entertainment area
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed with heater
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed with heater
- Bedroom 3: 1 set of single bunk beds, porta cot and trundle bed
Cabin: Double bed
- 100 m to Warrain Beach
- 350 m to Culburra Surf Beach
- 950 m to Lake Wollumboola
- 1.9 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 2.2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All bedding is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO Towels and Beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
Great property! Would stay again.
Alicia, April 2016
''Property is well appointed. Kitchen supplies were sufficient and helped with meal time for all guests. House is spacious and suitable for 3 families. Close proximity to the beach, not too far of a walk. Bedrooms are comfortable and bathrooms were clean and spacious. Would highly recommend. P.s great toy selections.''
Dam, October 2015
"Ideal place for a group such as ours, to relax and laze. Its a stone throw away from the beaches and the surrounds are beautiful."
Lorebe, January 2015
"We always love coming to Culburra and this time was no exception. Great house, great location, great holiday. Thanks for a lovely break."
Anna, January 2015
"My family and I, as well as our three canines thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We had a ball at both nearby beaches. The house was comfortable and relaxing, the yard was well secured for dogs, and we thoroughly enjoyed the DVD and book collection. Thank you for having us!"
Anon, October 2014
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard