This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
The Batch is a pet friendly holiday cottage located just 500m from Culburra Beach and 700m from Warrain Beach. Lake Wollumboola is at the end of the street.
The cottage will accommodate up to 5 people providing 2 bedrooms with a queen and a tri bunk.
A cosy wood fire for those chilly winter evenings sits in the open plan living area, warming the whole house easily. Cook in the fully functional kitchen or enjoy a BBQ in the backyard.
There is off street parking with plenty of room for the boat. Pets are permitted and are safe in the enclosed backyard.
Enjoy your morning coffee sitting on the front balcony and basking in the sun whilst planning your day ahead.
The property features:
- TV and DVD player
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor seating
- Fully fenced backyard
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Tri bunk
- 500 m to Culburra Beach
- 700 m to Warrain Beach
- 1.1 km to Lake Wollumboola
- 1.4 km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
- 1.8 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $170 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
A great property for small families with a dog. Very close to the beach and terrific viewing opportunities for whale watching. The bakery is fantastic too!
Sue, October 2016
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Batch. It was a comfortable and cosy home away from home. Great location. We would definitely come and stay again.
Sarah, September 2016
We had all we needed. You have thought of everything!
Di, September 2016
Perfect weekend away in winter with a dog. Clean tidy, very comfortable, well equipped great log fire.
Jacki, June 2016
"We had a lovely time at The Batch. Great location to the beach and great backyard."
Kimberly, March 2016
"We enjoyed the time we stayed. Ideal safe garden for children or dogs. Very quiet and peaceful nice walks close by. We will be writing a review and recommending to family and friends this lovely property."
Mike, March 2016
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Combustion Fire
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard