This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
With one queen, one double, one twin room and a fourth with 3 singles this is a very flexible floor plan sleeping up to 9 guests in a cute and comfortable cottage. Lovely sunny garden, verandas and deck, this property is walking distance to great pub meals and only 3-4-minute drive to Bowrals shops and cafes. Available for the weekend, weekly and longer stays.
Just a short 4km drive from Bowrals main shops, Lou Lous Cottage is located on a sunny corner block in Bowral. The North and West facing veranda captures the sunshine and cute furniture settings allow you to make the most of it. There is a modern, comfortable living room with large flat screen TV and open access to the dining area and well equipped kitchen.
The property features:
- Dishwasher, microwave
- Separate bath in bathroom and an additional powder room
- Washing machine, dryer, ironing facilities and clothes line
- DVD/CD/iPod Dock and DVD library
- Central heating, ceiling fans and fly screens
- Outdoor entertaining BBQ deck with lounge as well as dining furniture
- Small pool table in the garage
- Cubby house in the garden
- Air conditioning
- Ping pong table
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Double bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin
- Bedroom 4: 3 singles
- 4 km to Bowral Town Centre
- 6.6 km to Gibraltar Hotel
- 7.2 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 8.1 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 8.4 km to Mittagong
- 13.1 km to Berrima
- 14.4 km to Southern Highlands Wines
- 15.9 km to Sutton Forrest
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway incl linen - $40/night
- Porta cot incl linen - $10/night (max $30)
- Highchair - $7/night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Please note that the photo of the billiard table shows the owners bikes - unfortunately the bikes are NOT for guests use due to insurance purposes.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Was great, our daughters wedding was on this weekend!
Chris, November 2016
The property was excellent and suited our two families perfectly. We really enjoyed out time at Lou Lous Cottage and look forward to staying here again in the future. The home was excellent for two families there was plenty to do around the property and the streets were safe for our children to ride their bicycles.
Valli, October 2016
Fantastic place to stay, home away from home, comfortable, clean and excellent presentation will definitely be back & recommend to everyone!
Chris, July 2016
"A great place for a weekend get together, convenient place for travelling the area. Handy to markets and restaurants. Comfortable, relaxing. Would recommend it to others. We would love to come back!"
Susan, May 2016
"Lovely property, we really enjoyed our stay immensely. Very tastefully decorated and very comfortable. Also so many places to visit and great cafes."
Robin, April 2016
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Microwave Oven
- Pool Table
- Big Screen TV
- Enclosed Yard