This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Situated in a quiet cul de sac with stunning views of the bay, boats and jetty, and an easy 60 metre stroll to the sparkling waters and white sands of Jervis Bay, this 4 bedroom holiday house is the ideal place for a relaxing holiday with family and friends in picturesque Callala Bay.
Set in a leafy garden, this lovely 4 bedroom holiday house has an open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area with views of the bay. The property also features 2bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, laundry, a reverse cycle air conditioner, and fans and electric heaters in the bedrooms. Enjoy water views from the spacious deck, complete with outdoor furniture and gas bbq. For entertainment, there is a TV, Blu-ray player, AM/FM radio, CD player anda variety of books, games and DVD's. For extra enjoyment, a table tennis room is situated downstairs.
There is a washing machine and clothesline, the garden area is fully fenced and there is a single car garage and adjoining carport.
Imagine being in this idyllic holiday destination.......strolling along a pristine beach, swimming in clear water, splashing in the water at nearby Wowly Creek, beach combing, spotting a pod of dolphins, enjoying alfresco meals from the deck .....and much more. Whether you want an active holiday or a quiet, relaxing one, or a combination of both, a stay at Sealark at Callala Bay would be a wonderful and memorable experience.
Callala Bay shopping centre caters for your needs with an IGA supermarket, butcher, chemist, cafe, takeaway store, gift shop and more. There is a golf course just a 5 minute drive away at Callala Beach and many areas to explore walking, riding your bike or driving.
Nearby is the Beecroft Peninsula with various walks and many interesting beaches to explore, as well as Point Perpendicular lighthouse. Whale and dolphin watch cruises depart from Huskisson. Take a drive to the historical townships of Berry and Kangaroo Valley- delightful towns with antiques, boutique shopping, coffee shops, restaurants, gift shops and galleries.
The property features:
- Spacious deck with outdoor furniture and BBQ
- TV, Blu ray player, CD player with AM/FM radio
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning
- Electric heating
- Washing machine
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Double bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 singles
- Bedroom 4: 2 singles
- 60 m to the bay
- 1.4 km to local IGA, shops and cafes
- 1.8 km to Callala Bay Jetty
- 4.8 km to Callala Beach
- 22.3 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $320 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
- Please note the photos advertised are interim photos and will shortly be replaced with professional ones
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
Lovely holiday house, nice & clean. We will be back again.
Siriluck, June 2016
Sealark is a gem of a holiday house, located on a quiet street with views of the bay. We stayed at this property with our book club over a long weekend with 7 adults. The house was perfect for this group because it has four well-appointed bedrooms and a comfortable living area. The kitchen/dining area made catering for this group very easy. We enjoyed the added inclusions such as the table tennis table, BBQ and library of games and movies. The beach is 100 m stroll away and there was a lovely coastal walk we went on round to the jetty. One of our group was a photographer who commented that it was a photographers paradise. The artists in the group enjoyed sketching the boats in the bay. We would highly recommend this property for holiday rental as it was well presented, clean, spacious and exceeded our expectations."
Barbara and Kevin , April 2015
"We are very impressed with the way Beach and Bay Holidays cares for this beautiful home. This home is well furnished, the best well furnished home we've seen. It provides lots of activities to do as a family when the weather is not permitting."
Jared, April 2015
- Air Conditioning: Reverse cycle
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay and Shoalhaven
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Kambrook and Easy brew
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games Room: Table Tennis
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics: Revolving
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard