This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Riverbend, is a 40-acre rural property in a bush setting. Private, peaceful and tranquil yet only 9kms from Robertson village where you will find cafes, restaurants and great cakes, pies and coffees and a further 20km to Bowral town centre.
The stunning setting provides distant bush views from numerous decks and verandas. The 4-bedroom house is complimented with a separate "Contemplation Studio" overlooking the sweeping paddocks down to the river that winds below.
There are numerous decks you can settle in on in the summer months and a cosy wood heater together with hydronic gas central heating in the large living area in winter.
Take a short drive to the stunning Belmore Falls or spend all your time at the property. Bring a footy - there is so much space! Marvel at nature's beauty and the abundance of native birds. Collect eggs from the chooks or sit and relax watching the cattle graze. Be transfixed by the stars in the night sky away from bright city lights.
Riverbend is a magical escape from the stresses of city life!
The property features:
- Large living dining area - views over decks
- Separate meals area
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- Internal and external dining with BBQ
- Two bathrooms each with a shower, vanity & toilet
- Third bathroom with a bath
- Third toilet in the external laundry
- Bedroom 1: King bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Double bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 sets of single bunks
Contemplation Room - double sofa bed
- 20 km to Bowral town centre
- 4.9 km to Robertson
- 33.4 km to Mittagong
- 25.4 km to Moss Vale
- 35.1 km to Berrima
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Once again we had an amazing stay at Robertson with everything we needed for our 2 families over the Easter weekend."
Cathy, March 2016
"We loved staying here and loved how quiet and secluded it was. Perfect for a winter getaway with a cosy fire!"
Brigitte, August 2015
"3 generations together from 2 families - plenty of space, beautiful surroundings, cozy home like feel, loved it!"
Robbie, April 2015
- Combustion Fire
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- No Smoking Rooms