This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Bella Beecroft will tick all the boxes. Great for one or two families with five bedrooms, two bathrooms, a games room, a large fenced backyard and only a short walk to the beach and rock pools.
There are three bedrooms upstairs and two bedrooms downstairs. The main room is quite large and has its own private verandah. There are two bathrooms, one with a spa bath. Two porta cots and a highchair are available for guest use.
For winter stays there is a gas fireplace that warms the whole house and in summer you can take in the ocean breezes whilst sitting out on the decks enjoying drinks and a BBQ.
The kitchen is fully equipped and includes dishwasher, espresso coffee machine, microwave and plenty of things to help you cook up a storm.
The property features:
- Games room
- Kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher
- Espresso coffee machine
- Gas heating
- Outdoor shower
- Bedroom 1: King bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 set of single bunks
- Bedroom 4: 2 single beds
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed
- 800 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
- 600 m to Zacs Place
- 650 m to Currarong General Store
- 350 m to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
- 8.7 km to Jervis Bay
- 16.4 km to Callala Bay
- 18.5 km to Callala Beach
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $380 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $200 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
Our stay at Bella Beecroft was amazing! Great space for our family of 10. Games area upstairs was the highlight for the men in our family who love to play pool table and table tennis. As for the women, we enjoyed our time sitting outside, hanging out on the balcony watching the stars and the lovely spa bath in the ensuite upstairs. Close to the beach - 20-30mins drive to Nowra for shopping. We also visited Nowra Zoo and Trees Adventures as well as the famous Hyams Beach that was about 40mins drive. Amazing stay, amazing property, spacious rooms with amazing views. Thank you Holiday Rental Specialists for the amazing experience!
Pam, April 2017
Very good. Would stay again. Movie selection was amazing, well done!
Ana, April 2017
"Overall an excellent house. We love coming here! The new deck and shower are great! The bush views from the back deck and balcony are a highlight."
Claudia, January 2017
"Thank you! We had a great time."
Georgina, February 2016
"Holiday Rental Specialists made the booking process very easy. A pleasure to deal with. All information about the property at their fingertips. The property is a good size and comfortably sleeps 10 people. Lots of living space spare."
Iris, Jan 2016
"Everything is well catered for. We all really enjoyed our stay."
Hina, August 2015
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Pod style
- Combustion Fire
- Cot: Porta Cot
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player: 2 DVD players
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games Room: Pool Table and Table Tennis
- Garden Area
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ
- High Chair
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: Off street
- Pets Welcome
- Pool Table: Plus a table tennis table
- Porch/Deck: Covered
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Spa Bath
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard