This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Calming waters, a brand new, five bedroom house that is fully self-contained with 3 TV's (2 smart TVs with sound system), 3 DVD players, a dishwasher, a microwave, a gas BBQ, two bathrooms and large open plan living areas leading out onto the covered deck area at rear. Alfresco dining is so easy in this beautiful home. Accommodating up to 12 people, the property is ideal for two families.
Benton Sands is a beach side estate at Callala Beach with an indoor, inground swimming pool facility (heated in the colder months) which is only available to the residents of the Benton Sands estate.
This beach house is ideally situated in tranquil surrounds. Take a leisurely 3 minute, 400m stroll onto the brilliant white sands of Callala Beach or enjoy lazing around the house on the large outdoor patio with outdoor setting and BBQ. The only thing you will need to do is supply your own linen.
A kayak is also available for use with a life jacket upon request. Please request this at the time of booking and use of the kayak and life jacket is at your own risk.
The property features:
- 3 TVs with DVD players and Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee Pod Machine
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor seating and BBQ
- Access to indoor, in ground swimming pool
- Kayak for guest use
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed with en suite, TV, Blu-ray player and walk in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom 3: 2 sets of single bunks
- Bedroom 4: 2 single beds
- Bedroom 5: Queen bed
- 400 m to Callala Beach
- 1.6 km to Callala RSL Country Club
- 4.1 km to Callala Beach
- 4.8 km to Callala Bay
- 19 km to Currarong
- 24.2 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $520 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $250 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
Plenty of space, well equipped. Perfect place for a large group. Thank you. Would recommend.
Jayne, September 2017
"The place was great! House was in immaculate condition, and in a lovely neighbourhood."
Andrew, July 2017
"This place was very spacious and just what we were looking for in terms of a relaxing holiday house. The kitchen was well equipped with all the cookware and utensils you would need. The sound system and TV were also great for us to chill and relax to. I would definitely recommend staying at this place if you are looking for a white weekend away."
Kelvin, April 2017
"Lovely and spacious home! Everything was clean and prepared for us on arrival including little touches that made the house feel like home! We very much enjoyed our stay and have made wonderful memories in this house! We would love to return in the future."
James, November 2016
"Thank you for the wonderful, cleanest and comfortable accommodation. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend it to family and friends."
Anishma, October 2016
- Air Conditioning: Reverse Cycle
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay and Shoalhaven
- Bath Tub
- Bedrooms: 50# TV in main bedroom
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Kfee pod machine
- Combustion Fire
- Communal Pool
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player: Blue Ray
- Electric Heating: stand alone heaters
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System: Blue tooth with home theater speakers
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Kitchen: 16# TV
- Lounge: 60# TV
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Pantry Basics: Revolving pantry
- Parking: In garage
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Stove: Gas cook top
- Swimming Pool: Communal
- Multiple TVs: 60#, 50# and 16#
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard