Named by ninemsn travel in 2010 as one of the 10 Best Views, Villa Mer is a beautifully presented 4 bedroom, 2 storey, luxury townhouse with 3 bathrooms (including an oversized double corner bath). It offers executive style accommodation in a magnificent waterfront location, providing jaw-dropping views of the Pacific Ocean & Culburra Beach.
The property has a northerly aspect to capture the warmth of the sun during winter while avoiding the harsh afternoon sun during summer. Cool sea breezes add to the relaxed feel and there is also ducted air conditioning, a feature not offered by many holiday properties.
Features include a lock up garage, separate laundry, Weber BBQ on the balcony, BOSE sound system with iPhone connectivity, modern fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and a coffee machine.
Relax on the balcony with a cool drink and watch dolphins and whales at play. Private steps lead down to the calm waters of Tilbury Cove at the southern end of Culburra Beach. For those who enjoy the surf, across the road there is a track leading directly down to Culburra's main surf beach, Warrain Beach.
Fishing enthusiasts can fish off the rocks immediately in front of the property or at the nearby lake where you can enjoy other water sports (equipment can be hired from the surf school)
Villa Mer is located close to shops, cafes and Woolworths and only a few minutes drive to award winning restaurants and the delicious seafood outlets at Greenwell Point.
A number of Golf courses and a surf school are located nearby and the national parks of Jervis Bay, Morton and Conjola are only a short drive away. A selection of DVDs and books have been provided for your enjoyment. There is no shortage of things to do or just sit back and relax - the choice is yours.
The property features:
- Ducted air conditioning
- Washing machine and dryer
- Weber BBQ
- BOSE sound system
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- Coffee machine
- Direct access to Tilbury Cove for a swim
- Bedroom 1: King
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom 3: Queen
- Bedroom 4: Queen
- Direct access to Tilbury Cove/Culburra Beach
- 40 m to Warrain Beach
- 1.3 km to Lake Wollumboola
- 2.1 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 2.5 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway incl linen - $40/night
- Porta cot incl linen - $10/night (max $30)
- Highchair - $7/night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“Outstanding property and service – will definitely be staying here again!”
Genevieve, October 2017
“Great spot and great beach access! House has everything you could need. Kitchen facilities are outstanding and plenty of space for everyone. Clean and comfortable.”
Mandy, October 2017
"The place was fantastic. Beautiful views and extremely well appointed."
Tanya, June 2017
"Amazing house with everything needed for a wonderfully, relaxing holiday. View is amazing and beach access is perfect for a family with small children."
Jess, February 2017
"Great property with excellent views. Very comfortable and we enjoyed our short break."
Ken, February 2017
"Enjoyable 2 day stay. Lucky to have seen whales in the bay."
Diane, November 2016
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Washing Machine