This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Architect designed beach house, about 2 hours south of Sydney, located in the exclusive Benton Sands Estate.
Set amidst peaceful scribbly gums and only 150 meters from the white sands of Callala Beach on the Northern side of Jervis Bay. You can enjoy safe swimming for the family, great fishing, and many other activities including windsurfing, bike riding and golf. Included is access to the private, indoor, community pool.
The property boasts tranquil colours, modern interiors, a gourmet kitchen, large gas BBQ, washing facilities, a 42inch Plasma TV and a CD player alongside keyed access to the community's private pool (covered) and BBQ.
The property comprises of an en suite with shower, main bathroom with bath / shower, separate reading retreat, outdoor shower for after the beach, a large open plan lounge, living, dining and kitchen and a large laundry with washing machine and dryer, perfect for a beach house. The large private deck facing the bush reserve is perfect for entertaining or just relaxing in the afternoon sun.
Benton Sands Estate is an ecologically designed community with beautiful surrounds of scribbly gums and ghost gums. Once within the estate it is 150 meters to the magnificent white sands of Callala Beach. Easy access via duck boards through pristine natural bushland.
Enjoy the prolific native bird life including rosellas, kookaburras and king parrots. The estate has very little traffic, the streets are suitable for strolling and bike riding.
The local area boasts a 9-hole golf course, bowling green, skate ramp, Callala Bay boat ramp and sailing club. While the restaurants, dolphin cruises and tourist attractions of Vincentia and Huskisson are less than half an hour away by car.
Callala Beach has a pizza restaurant, cafe, petrol station only 15 mins walk down the beach.
Callala Bay shops are only 2 mins by car, with a newsagent, butcher, baker, video store, chicken shop, fresh fish shop, bottle shop, hardware store and cafe.
The property features:
- 42 plasma TV
- CD player
- Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher and coffee machine
- Washing machine and dryer
- Air conditioning
- Gas BBQ and outdoor setting
- Outdoor shower
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed with en suite and air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed (can be made into two singles)
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds (can be made into a queen)
- 150 m to Callala Beach
- 1.4 km to Callala RSL Country Club
- 4.2 km to Callala Bay shops and cafes
- 4.9 km to Callala Bay
- 19.1 km to Currarong
- 24.2 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $220 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $110 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Booking our holiday was very simply and easy. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay!
Rhiannon, November 2016
"This house is great for a family getaway. It is modern, well equipped and only a few minutes walk to a beautiful beach. We really enjoyed staying here."
Anon, March 2016
Thank you for a well organised stay with everything needed for all my family.
Marie, February 2016
"We had a lovely time here. The estate is absolutely beautiful and the house is simple and tidy, exactly what you want for a holiday. Couldn't fault the property, it felt very relaxing as soon as we stepped inside. Thank you!"
Caitlin, February 2016
"Had a very good time. The property was very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed working in the kitchen which was well equipped."
Parthasara February 2015
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Breville bean machine
- Communal Pool
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- High Chair
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Swimming Pool: Communal pool
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard