This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Casa Callala on King George is a spacious, four-bedroom, two-bathroom home with open plan living, dining and kitchen.
Unlike many beach properties, Casa Callala is well appointed with designer furnishings and finishes not typically seen in Australian beach rentals.
As well, it is perfectly situated near a cross street making it a short, 350m walk to the gorgeous white sandy beach that is Callala Beach. Not only is this property extremely inviting and homely, it has a large fully fenced backyard and comfortably accommodates two small families (or around 8-10 people).
Walking into Casa Callala is not like walking into most beach housesit is like coming home. With comfortable furnishings throughout and a fully equipped, gourmet-style kitchen, it has enough pots, pans and platters for you to use (the bugbear of most Australian beach houses).
With a spectacular dining table, it is actually big enough for you all to sit and eat together. But, if alfresco is more your thing, Casa Callala lends itself perfectly for outdoor entertaining.
Pop into incredible Nowra Farmers Market and the neighbouring Meat & Fish market for supplies and supplement them with the fabulous fresh produce Jervis Bay has to offer. Once you arrive in this paradise, you will not want to leave.
All you need to bring is your Thermomix, sheets & beach towels. Oh, and a good book.
~ Nuestra Casa, su Casa ~
The property features:
- Big screen TV and DVD player
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
- Heated outdoor shower
- Close to Callala Beach
- Sea breezes
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 sets single bunks
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed plus single bed
- Bedroom 4: Tri bunk
- 350 m to Callala Beach
- 1.6 km to Callala RSL Country Club
- 4.1 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
- 4.8 km to Callala Bay
- 19 km to Currarong
- 24.2 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $480 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $200 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay, Shoalhaven and Surrounds
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Combustion Fire
- Cot: Porta Cot
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating: Electric oil heaters in bedrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ: Weber
- Sound System
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Television: Apple TV
- Big Screen TV
- Video Player: Video and cassette player
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard: Fenced backyard