This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Gone Fishing! is a comfortable, new holiday home which has recently been fully renovated. Offering a relaxed environment for family, friends and pets to enjoy a getaway.
Sleeping 12 guests (6 in the house and 6 in the completely separate cabin) with 3 full sized bathrooms and a lovely big new bath, linen and towels are included in the tariff so just bring your clothes, toiletries, beach towels and food.
The house has fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and the cabin has a reverse cycle unit on the wall so that you and your guests are ensured comfort in both the summer and the winter.
There are three televisions and wifi throughout, the main TV has Foxtel with sport channels and Netflix so on those raining days there is plenty to do, including a chess set and noughts and crosses board.
Just 600m or 5 minutes flat walk to Culburra Beach and a 13 minute walk to the Bowling Club or the local shops this home away from home is within easy reach of everything Culburra Beach has to offer.
There is a fully fenced back yard for children and pets both of which are very welcome at Gone Fishing! Your pet is welcome inside.
Spend time outside in the covered entertaining area, have a BBQ, a friendly game of darts, table tennis or foosball and toast marshmallows on the fire pit.
The kitchen is fully equipped and you can have some fun making pancakes, popcorn, coffee, fresh juice or toasties.
Everything about this house is new, fresh and comfortable, even though it sleeps 12, the indoor dining table seats just 8 and the lounge room 8 as well, there is a large outdoor dining table and an extra lounge in the cabin.
We hope that you will enjoy our beach house as much as we do, we have done all we can to set it up to suit everyone.....enjoy!
The property features:
- Newly renovated comfortable beach house
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Main TV with Foxtel and Wifi throughout
- Fully fenced back yard for children and pets
- Covered entertaining area and BBQ
- Bedroom 1 - Queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed
- Bedroom 3 - Queen bed
- Separate cabin - 2 x single beds and 2 x sets single bunk beds
- 350m to Lake Wollumboola
- 600m to Culburra Beach
- 1.1km to Bowling Club
- 1.3km to Woolworths Supermarket
- 15.5km to Greenwell Point
- 21km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- This property is proudly managed by a licensed real estate agent please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management.
We loved everything about this property. Would stay here again in a flash. Just everything you need. Comfy beds, great fire pit, excellent for kids. Will recommend.
Larah, May 2017
- Air Conditioning: ducted reverse in house and reverse cycle in cabin
- Banqueting: Culburra, Callala, Currarong
- Bath Tub
- Business Centre: 950m
- Pay TV: Foxtel & Netflix
- Central Heating: Heating and cooling
- Child Friendly
- Clothes Dryer
- Ceiling Fans: Master bedroom
- Fireplace: Outdoor firepit
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games: table tennis, darts, foosball
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: off street
- Pets Welcome: pet bowls
- Beauty Salon: 650 metres
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard