This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
This property has been set up to ensure an enjoyable stay whether it be for a weekend, a week or even longer.
The house accommodates ten in four bedrooms, has two living areas, three TV's, DVD players and hundreds of DVD's to choose from. The main TV room has a smart TV and a Bluetooth sound bar that can stream music. The downstairs living area has a Wii console, which is great for keeping the kids entertained. From the dining room you walk through the glass sliding doors onto the balcony where there is plenty of comfortable seating including a luxurious egg chair that you just melt into with a glass of wine or beer in the afternoon and find it quite hard to want to get out of.
The kitchen is spacious and well equipped with a dishwasher, coffee machine, microwave and more. The main bedroom is located upstairs and has an en suite with a shower and toilet. The main bathroom downstairs has a shower, spa bath and toilet. There is a washing machine, dryer and toilet in the laundry off the games room.
Heating for the house includes a gas heater upstairs and electric heaters downstairs.
The cabin in the backyard accommodates a further 4 people. It is air conditioned and has a kitchenette with microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge, TV, lounge, shower and toilet.
This accommodation is perfectly set up for two families and even has a pool table and dart board in the garage for those nights you want to challenge your friends and family. The games room also has multiple board and card games, Bluetooth music player for streaming music and another fridge. Enjoy a BBQ or sit around the outdoor fire pit telling stories of what you have been doing during the day and make arrangements for the following day. The fire pit also has a large grill for wood fired cooking. There is so much to do or if you prefer, so little. There is a rear gate that leads out to what is currently a vacant block of land, cross this and there are tracks leading onto the white sands of Jervis Bay approximately 120 m.
The property features:
- Three TVs/ DVD players
- Large assortment of DVDs and board games
- Wii console
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and coffee machine
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pool table and dart board
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
- Outdoor fire pit
- Air conditioning in the cabin only
- Bedroom 1: King with en suite
- Bedroom 2: King
- Bedroom 3: 2 sets of king single bunk beds
- Bedroom 4: Queen
- Bedroom 5/ Cabin: Queen and 1 set king single bunk beds
- 120 m to the beach
- 750 m to Callala RSL and Country Club
- 3 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
- 4 km to Callala Bay
- 18.2 km to Currarong
- 23.3 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $540 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $200 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Fantastic. No issues booking nor with any parts of our stay. A comforting and welcoming stay.
We had a wonderful stay for a week. All the comforts of being at home. Wonderful to suit 3-4 families.
George, December 2016
Very happy stay. Kitchen is well equipped. Lots of space. Clean. We will recommend to our friends, thank you.
Sim, December 2016
All facets of the property were excellent. We stayed in a group of 12 and the accommodation and facilities were fantastic. Excellent location for a very relaxing getaway and plenty to do both inside and outside the house. Would definitely recommend and will be back again.
Glenn, November 2016
Very impressive. We found the facilities exceeded expectations. A well equipped house with plenty of space to move. Easily fits the number of people It caters for without being on top of one another. Immaculate upon arrival and within easy walk of the beach.
Roslyn, November 2016
Firstly, we highly appreciate the excellent service offered by Jacqui. The cleanliness of the property is admirable. We extremely enjoyed the neat and tidy environment. Quiet and peaceful surroundings. Loved the place. AWESOME.
Thusitha, October 2016
The house was beautifully clean and welcoming, excellently equipped and very flexible as far as sleeping combinations go. Thank you. The pool table was a hit with some comment from the younger members. Toasting marshmallows around a glowing fire, under the stars doing family singing was a treat. Luxuriously comfy lounges accommodated all at once, relaxing, reading, drawing. The kitchen/living room is so roomy and functional for our group without feeling at all in each others way. Wonderful property, lovely home. Thank you.
Louise, September 2016
- Bath Tub: 3
- Boat Parking
- Pay TV
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pool Table
- Shower Outdoor
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard