This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
The Junction, aptly named, is where the Wollondilly and Paddys Rivers meet at Canyonleigh, and where you can leave all your city cares behind! There are 125 undulating acres on which to roam and picnic on. The rivers range from tranquil and picturesque to fast flowing, rapid and exciting. If you are lucky you might even catch sight of the resident platypus. Take our picnic basket, damper oven and billy tea can and lose yourselves completely!
The house features ceiling to floor glass capitalizing on the sunny north facing outlook, over paddocks to the river and bush beyond. It is modern with clean lines, polished concrete and lots of glass. Bathrooms have underfloor heating and there is a large open fireplace in the open plan living/dining/kitchen area.
The property features:
- Washing machine and dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher and coffee machine
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Covered outdoor dining area with BBQ
- Picnic basket, damper oven and billy tea can
- Bedroom 1: King bed with en suite
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
There is also an additional sofa bed
- 10.1 km to Canyonleigh general store
- 25.6 km to Sutton forest
- 28 km to Exeter
- 31 km to Bundanoon
- 31.1 km to Moss Vale
- 32.2 km to Berrima
- 40 km to Bowral
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
- Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
Wow! What an amazing place to stay! The house is beautiful and views are amazing. The kids loved exploring and trying their hand at fishing in the creek. The grown ups loved the peace and quiet, the fireplace and early morning walks to see the wildlife. We would love to come back again.
Yvette, August 2016
Very good weekend, thank you.
Robert, August 2016
Very happy with the accommodation and overall booking process- Will definitely return!
Ed, July 2016
Absolutely perfect. Faultless. We will be back!
Cath, July 2016
We had a wonderful stay. Thank you!
Maria, July 2016
"We had a lovely stay even though it was raining! Thank you!"
Sharlene, June 2016
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Coffee Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Washing Machine