This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
The Kookaburra has been lovingly set up and presented with all your holiday needs in mind. Warm in winter and cool in summer, it has 5-star insulation and reverse cycle air conditioning.
The comfortable sitting and dining room looks out over the back garden where you can regularly expect to see eagles, birdlife, kangaroos and wombats. If you are interested in bringing a horse, please ask us we have 5 acres and are happy to discuss your needs. We are also Pet Friendly and have functional floating floorboards inside and a dog run out side.
The Kookaburra is ideal accommodation for Highlands fling, dog sled events, equestrian events, bushwalking, Tough Mudder, Brigadoon at Bundanoon, wedding receptions at Sylvan Glen, visiting Morton national park and Wingello state forest.
The property features:
- Spa bath in main bathroom
- Laundry facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- TV, stereo, iPod dock, microwave, water purifier
- In house massages available. Menu at the house. Book direct with owner on arrival
- Complimentary welcome basket with selection of goodies for your enjoyment
- Bedroom 1: Queen with en suite
- Bedroom 2: King bed (can be split to 2 singles on request)
- 1 km to General store
- 1 km to Train station
- Local tennis courts
- 1 km to playground
- 2.7 km to Sylvan Glen wedding venue
- 5.8 km to restaurants at Penrose
- 6.6 km to Wingello State Forest
- 42.6 km to Bowral town centre
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
We really enjoyed the property. It was clean, neat and presented very well with nice touches such as the heating being turned on before we arrived and the welcome pack of wine and snacks. This was much appreciated. The beds were comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped. The ensuite in the second bedroom was also nice to have. We are happy to recommend The Kookaburra and would stay here again.
Jack, May 2017
- Air Conditioning
- Banqueting: Southern Highlands
- CD Player
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Garden Area
- iPod Dock
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Spa Bath
- Washing Machine