This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
This property has a long history of delighting its visitors. The new owners of the property have ensured that this will continue. The modern kitchen and indoor / outdoor entertaining area have been combined with stylish renovations to create a modernised home ready for making your very own holiday memories. With a position like this, what memories they will be! So very close to the beach, boat ramp and play park for the kids, looking out onto a bush reserve.
Large enough to comfortably accommodate 2 families it has enough room for everyone to find their own space. The kitchen and dining areas have bi fold doors. Opening these takes you into a large enclosed entertainment area with an indoor spa, fireplace and living area. Perfect for alfresco dining regardless of the weather.
The in-ground pool will keep the kids entertained for hours and is great for a quiet evening swim before retiring to watch a DVD or listen to your favourite music.
The master bedroom has a queen bed with an en suite bathroom. There is a second bathroom with separate toilet for use by the four other bedrooms.
A private airing courtyard with an outdoor shower allows you to rinse off after visiting the beach and hang the towels and clothes following a day spent on the crystal blue waters of Jervis Bay.
Callala Bay is a firm favourite with families as the beach, 300m from the property, is perfect for kids with its (usually) small waves. For those wanting a surf beach Currarong and Culburra Beach are just a short drive away. Callala Bay still maintains its small village identity owing to it not being on a through road so a holiday here is generally quiet and relaxing. Great for unwinding and reconnecting with family and friends.
The house is on a single level with widened doorways and trackless sliding doors allowing access to the main bedroom and entire remainder of the house with the exception of the back bedrooms. The main en suite bathroom is fully accessible, designed by an architect for universal access - great for elderly or families with wheelchair needs. While the kitchen has standard height benches, pantry and oven, they are built with accessibility in mind with drawers rather than cupboards and there are additional pull out benches suitable for wheelchair height.
The property features:
- Indoor spa
- In ground pool
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- 60 inch TV
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor shower
- Bedroom 1: Queen
- Bedroom 2: Single
- Bedroom 3: 2 sets of single bunk beds
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Bedroom 5: Queen
- 300 m to Callala Bay
- 550 m to Callala Bay Jetty
- 600 m to IGA, shops and cafes
- 4 km to Callala Beach
- 22 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $250 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Thank you for a lovely stay! Everything was great.
Allana, May 2017
The photos dont do it justice. Its perfect.
Jodie, May 2017
"Wouldnt change a thing! Our stay has been amazing. Beautiful home with everything you need while on holiday."
Sarah, February 2017
"Hart 2 Hart has been the perfect experience my friends and I have been looking for. The location is great and the house is fully equipped for a home away from home. Thank you."
Isabel, November 2016
"The house was clean and spacious."
Jasmine, August 2016
"Spacious, clean and comfortable, thank you."
Adriane, August 2016
"We really enjoyed the house and we would love to use it again."
Sandra, June 2016
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Combustion Fire
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Hot Tub
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Pantry Basics: Revolving pantry
- No Smoking Rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
- Enclosed Yard