This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Redwood Cottage retains the character of days gone by but is well equipped and furnished for a comfortable stay. It originates from the 1920s and has seen some remodelling over the years. The kitchen boasts an original Canberra by Metters oven (for decoration only there is a modern one for cooking) as well as other art deco features throughout the house.
The lounge and dining rooms look out over the north facing veranda to the front garden where a stand of Redwoods provides protection on windy days. It is fully fenced at both front and back so it is suitable for pets. The veranda has a lovely outdoor setting and BBQ for your enjoyment.
The Master bedroom is spacious and also overlooks the sunny front garden. The twin room overlooks the equally large back garden. There are oil heaters and electric blankets in both bedrooms and a large efficient gas glow heater in the sitting room
The property features:
- iPod docking station
- Coffee machine
- Flat screen TV
- Numerous books and board games
- Washing machine in bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
- 4.5 km to Bowral town centre
- 4.3 km to Bradman International Cricket Museum
- 3.9 km to Briars Country Inn (live music, meals, fireside bar)
- 6.3 km to Gibraltar Resort
- 6.9 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 7.7 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 9.4 km to Mittagong
- 12.3 km to Bendooley Estate
- 12.8 km to Berrima
- 11.5 km to Southern Highlands Winery
- 12.9 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Great location. Lovely to sit on the veranda and watch the bird life.
Matthew, September 2016
"Convenient location. Good quality towels and linen. Kitchen is well-equipped."
Equine Centre, October 2015
The property suited us perfectly. We are hoping to stay again in a few weeks.
Janine, October 2015
Very comfortable, home like well supplied really enjoyed good quality linen & towels.
Maria, September 2015
Beautiful little cottage, sparkling clean, fully equipped kitchen was very helpful. Lovely soaps & creams included. Would definitely stay again too peaceful and picturesque to resist.
Luke, September 2015
We had a lovely weekend at Redwood Cottage. The home is comfortable, cozy and had everything we needed.
Adam & Naomi August 2015
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas Heating
- iPod Dock
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Video Player
- Washer/Dryer: Washer only
- Enclosed Yard