This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Chesham Lodge is a stunning country resort-style home. The entry into the home is flooded with natural light and ambiance provided by an impressive glass atrium. No expense has been spared in setting this home up for your comfort and enjoyment. The spacious lounge has vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, Italian sisal carpet and French doors on both sides with large windows bringing the garden vistas in. A huge wood heater provides warmth and ambiance and is supplemented by central heating. There is an additional elevated media room, also with French doors leading outside. The designer kitchen is light and spacious with beautiful fixtures and quality inclusions and again, large seamless windows from which to be mesmerized by the stunning garden views. The delightful alfresco entertaining area is perfectly positioned on the stone terrace to capture the picturesque gardens and views beyond.
The property features:
- Slow combustion wood fire
- Central gas heating
- Dishwasher, Ilve oven and cook-top
- 2 bathrooms including bath
- Media room
- Games room
- BBQ terrace
- Quality bed linen
- Beautiful gardens and vistas
- Walking distance to Bundanoon Village
- Master bedroom with en suite and split King bed (please advise if you wish it split into two singles)
- Queen Bedroom
- Queen bedroom with adjoining room with single day bed and trundle under. The Trundle raises up to the same level to create a "king" if desired.
- Double sofa bed in media room - converts to a double or two singles (please advise configuration at time of booking)
Things to do close by:
- Glow Worm Glen
- Sunnataram Forest Monastery
- Solar Springs Day Spa
- Petra King Quest for Life
- Brigadoon at Bundanoon
- CamelBak Highlands Fling
- Ravensworth Bundanoon Dash
- Morton National Park
- Bundanoon Discovery Rambles (walks)
- Horse riding
- Scenic Drives
- Tennis / swimming/croquet/bowls/bike riding
- Arts & crafts shops
- Restaurants and cafes
- Open Garden Schemes
- The famous bike shop
- First & third Sunday Markets
- Famous for street bubblers since 2010 when all plastic water bottles were banned!
- 25km to Bowral CBD
- 1 km walk to town centre
- 5.1 Km to the Monasteries
- 3 km drive to Morton National Park
- 15.2 km to Moss Vale
- 22.2 km to Berrima
- 24.2 km to Bowral
- 27 km to Fitzroy Falls
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
A very comfortable and enjoyable stay in Bundanoon. A beautiful, roomy house in a lovely setting.
Julie, March 2017
"Amazing house perfect for a girls weekend away. The space is beautiful and comfortable and we loved the quiet, country feel. We will definitely be back next winter."
Maraya, July 2016
"What a lovely home in a welcoming and charming town. Definitely looking forward to returning for another stay this winter. Thank you. We had a superb time and enjoyed the house very much."
Ling, June 2016
"A wonderful property that we very much appreciated."
Ros, July 2016
"It was a wonderful stay. The Chesham Lodge offered us a very peaceful and relaxing stay to us. As it was so close to the Santi Forest Monastry it was very convenient as well as cosy. And the house offered everything in such a breathtaking beautiful atmosphere. Thanks again!"
Sam, October 2015
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Combustion Fire
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games Room: billiard table with table tennis cover
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Washing Machine