This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Billabong Cottage is an ideal getaway for families, couples and groups of friends. Billabong Cottage has a large rear deck, great for enjoying a BBQ after the beach or just lazing around and is located a short, 500m stroll from the stunning Callala Beach, close to the surrounding Jervis Bay beaches and national parks. The house has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 8 comfortably. Billabong Cottage features two separate living areas, both with lounges, TV and DVD. There is also a pool table and dart board for some family fun as well as board games, one bathroom and an extra toilet in the laundry area, a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, dishwasher and gas cooktop and a dining table for eight. The house is fully air conditioned and also has ceiling fans.
A great family house happily accommodates young children and adults whilst ensuring that everyone has the space they need. The Callala RSL Country Club is across the road for those times you just don't want to cook, enjoy meals at the restaurant and then walk home or bring your golf clubs and enjoy a round of golf during your stay. The fabulous rear deck is the ideal spot to relax after a day at the beach with its seating and Gas BBQ. The back yard is fully fenced with grassy front and back lawns.
Often you will see kangaroos feeding in the front lawn.
Callala Beach is a stunning, quiet beach that is perfect for children. It is a one minute drive or 8 minute walk (at small children pace!) from the house. Surfing beaches are close by at Culburra Beach and Currarong. The area is perfect for fishing, boating, surfing, diving, snorkelling, dolphin and whale watching tours (from Huskisson) and bushwalking.
Nearby Callala Bay has a range of shops including an IGA supermarket, butcher, bakery, fishing supplies, chemist and bottle shop. There is a Woolworths at Culburra and a large selection of shops for any other needs in Nowra. Cinemas are not too far away at Nowra and Huskisson. A visit to Greenwell Point is worthwhile for fresh oysters.
The property features:
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- TV and DVD
- Pool table and dart board
- Washing machine and dryer
- Ceiling fans
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
- Bedroom 1 - Queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed
- Bedroom 3 - Tri Bunk
- 500m to Callala Beach
- 25 m to Callala RSL Country Club
- 2.6 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
- 3.2 km to Callala Bay
- 17.4 km to Currarong
- 22.4 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
We enjoyed our stay! Great location!
Nikki, April 2017
"We enjoyed our stay very much. Everything we needed and more was in the house. We will definitely stay here again! The outside pool table area was a great hit!"
Fourie, April 2017
"We truly enjoyed our stay and wished we didn't have to leave. I loved that there were cleaning tools and products, and a fold-out clothes airer and not to mention all the practical kitchen tools, crockery etc. They all came in handy and the washing machine & dryer worked really well. The house itself is great, well maintained, fuss-free and really comfy and spacious."
Tania, January 2017
"Fantastic pet friendly property with everything supplied for a great holiday. Holiday Rental Specialists were excellent with service and assistance."
Peter & Vera, November 2016
"Great, relaxing and a nice stay. Would come again anytime."
Kirsten, November 2016
"We loved this property. It is very well maintained inside and out and perfect for small families and pets to stay at. We loved the personal touches such as coffee, tea, sugar, milk and soap in the bathroom."
Fiona, November 2016
- Air Conditioning: Ducted heating
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games Room: Back deck
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Pets Welcome
- Pool Table: Dart Board and table tennis
- Porch/Deck: Covered
- No Smoking Rooms
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard