This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Dayz Dreamin is a two storey, spacious, four bedroom home with its own private access onto the sands of Warrain Beach. Culburra Surf beach is also only 500m from the property. The property is family oriented and suitable for a large family or 2 families. Property can sleep 10 adults and 4 children with expansive 180 degree ocean and beach views from the upstairs living areas and balcony. Entertaining your large family is easy in the large kitchen with a 2 drawer dishwasher, gas cooking appliances, and extras such as a popcorn maker, blender and sandwich maker to name a few.
Level one has 1 large open plan bedroom with Queen bed and 2 sets of single bunks, rumpus room with assorted books, games, TV, futon lounge and kitchenette, weights room with a home gym setup including weights and treadmill, bathroom with shower and toilet and a laundry with top loader washing machine and dryer. The double garage has internal access to the house and includes a table tennis table and automatic roller door.
Level 2 consists of three bedrooms, main with en suite and walk in robes, open plan kitchen and living area leading out onto a large deck with Gas BBQ and overlooking the in ground swimming pool, large back yard and views that take in Warrain Beach, Currarong and the headland. Relax and enjoy whilst watching out for whales, seals and dolphins that can often be spotted from the house. There are 2 bathrooms upstairs including the en suite with bath.
There are heaters in every bedroom and ceiling fans and pedestal fans throughout the house giving comfort with both winter and summer bookings
The property features:
- Ocean views
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Assorted books and games
- Weights room
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor seating and BBQ
- In ground swimming pool
- Ceiling and pedestal fans
- Bedroom 1: King
- Bedroom 2: Queen
- Bedroom 3: 2 sets of single bunks
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed and 2 sets of single bunks
- Direct access to Culburra Beach
- 500 m to Warrain beach
- 650 m to Lake Wollumboola
- 2.3 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 2.5 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
- Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
Everything was fantastic! Definitely come back again!
Megan, November 2016
Thank you!! Great stay.
Allan, August 2016
We had a great trip. I would definitely book this house again.
Maria, June 2016
- Bathroom: 3
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games Room
- Gas BBQ
- High Chair
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Swimming Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard