This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Named Gibbengullen after its location on Mt. Gibraltar (only 5.6km to Bowral and 2 mins to Mittagong town centre) amidst the many gullies, this large family home will capture your imagination. Not to mention the magnificent bush views stretching from the Highlands to the Blue Mountains and Katoomba.
Sit back on the deck and relax, enjoy a BBQ or take photos with excellent light and a marvellous backdrop. Explore the garden with various nooks and a veggie patch or follow the path through the gully and over the Gib into Bowral, a leisurely 45 minute bush walk with nature! Enjoy kangaroos close up at dawn and dusk.
There is plenty of room with multiple large living areas including a cosy lounge with wood fire, music room, and a large open plan family room opening on to the deck with floor to ceiling glass capturing the magnificent bush views of the Gib and Gullies in Mittagong. There is a modern kitchen fit for a chef, again opening out onto the deck and views.
An ideal retreat for that family get-together or corporate think tank, complete with fantastic photo opportunities.
The property features:
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Combustion fire
- Back deck with BBQ
- Washer/ dryer
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed with en suite
- Bedroom 2: Twin
- Bedroom 3: Queen
- Bedroom 4: Queen
- Bedroom 5: Twin
- 5.6 km to Bowral town centre
- 6.2 km to Gibraltar Hotel
- 6.8 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 7.6 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 1.8 km to Mittagong town centre
- 14.5 km to Berrima
- 20.5 km to Southern Highlands Wines
- 26.2 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway incl linen - $40/night
- Porta cot incl linen - $10/night (max $30)
- Highchair - $7/night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than
the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if you’d like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
What a beautiful house! My friends and I loved the size and comfort of the place. We also loved the variety of the bedrooms and the garden full of native flowers and wildlife.
Anne-Marie, August 2017
The property was absolutely amazing and beyond our expectations. A huge thank you to the owners for allowing others to share this piece of heaven.
Joanie, August 2017
"What an idyllic and ideal place to stay as a large family group. FANTASTIC! Thank you!'
Stephen, June 2016
"Great house. Would come again."
Clark, March 2016
"Gibbengullen suited our needs very well it was great. The pantry was well stocked and we had plenty of firewood for the weekend."
Donna, August 2015
"Fantastic spot for a winter weekend getaway with friends."
Danica, August 2015
- Air Conditioning
- Banqueting: Southern Highlands
- Bath Tub
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Combustion Fire
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Washing Machine