This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Callala Beach Cottage is the perfect holiday cottage for you to relax, enjoy and get away from the hustle and bustle, right across the road from the beautiful white sands and blue waters of Jervis Bay.
An original beach house with polished floorboards, neat and tidy with loads of charm from the days when life was simple, when all you needed was a bed, kitchen to cook and a lounge room to sit in, chat and play cards.
The open plan lounge, dining and kitchen, opens onto a covered outdoor entertainment area overlooking the fully fenced, leafy back yard with a tranquil ambiance. Take time out from your busy life to enjoy this cottage with family and friends, what better place than the crystal clear waters and white sands of Callala Beach! Many water sports are available at your doorstep, fishing, kayaking, surfing, swimming, sailing, skiing, cycling and many bush walks and site seeing of the native wildlife nearby.
There is rear yard access to secure your boat, room for parking, plenty of storage for the boat, fishing rods, kayak and toys, you can even play cricket, football and soccer. There is also a purpose built, very large pet cage for you to keep your pet when out and about and have pure peace of mind that they are safe and secure.
Catch the Husky ferry from Myola 5 minutes away over to Huskisson for shopping, breakfast, lunch or dinner, you can also enjoy a dolphin watch cruise.
The property features:-
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- TV, DVD player and PlayStation 2
- Assortment of books and board games
- Air Conditioning + Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Large yard
- Outdoor entertaining with BBQ
- Warm Cosy Doonas
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach across the road
- Bedroom 1 Queen
- Bedroom 2 Double & a Tri-Bunk
Warm Cosy Doonas
Books and Board games
Air Conditioning + Ceiling Fans
Beach across the road
Large yard and outdoor entertaining
- 220 m to Callala Beach
- 1.3 km to Callala RSL Country Club
- 3.9 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
- 4.5 km to Callala Bay
- 18.7 km to Currarong
- 23.9 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly -please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
It is a pleasant property that we intend to stay in again.
Hywel, February 2016
"Great location, very clean, great beach house, had everything we needed. Really enjoyed our stay and will be back again."
Effie, January 2016
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock: iPhone 4
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Games Machine: PS 2 with games provided
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard