This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
This stunning multimillion dollar home is designed to maximise its beach side location. As soon as you set foot on the property, the Balinese style dcor and gardens will take your breath away and bring a sense of tranquillity and relaxation.
The home features four bedrooms. Three with king beds and one with two king singles. There is a king single sofa bed in the courtyard bedroom and a foldaway bed in the studio. There are four bathrooms each with their own sense of style and sophistication as well as a fifth toilet and outdoor shower. The main bathroom has a large tub perfect for soaking away the sun and sand.
The kitchen comprises of top quality appliances and flows out to the main living area taking in the spectacular ocean views. Lay back in the living room and enjoy the sea breeze or watch some TV. Alternatively, venture out onto the second floor deck where you can enjoy a meal with a complimentary bottle of bubbly, while relaxing and again taking in the amazing ocean views.
Two of the bedrooms are upstairs, one of which has its own separate quarter with its own kitchen and bathroom and enoughspace to spread out and clear your mind. Two bedrooms are downstairs along with a rumpus/play room with a flat screen TV, toys for the little ones and a sofa lounge.
The architecturally designed building wraps around a central Zen garden which captures the sun. The sound of running water and the sea breeze makes this space oh so relaxing. Then there is the rear garden with a beautiful, lush lawn edged by coastal gardens that leads you to the viewing deck. Take a few more steps and you are on the whitest sands in the world. The beautiful waters of Jervis Bay are at your disposal with easy access. Swim, surf, sail, fish, kayak, dive, snorkel or just kick back and relax. Soak up the sun and catch the dolphins and whales at play.
A local cafe around the corner, RSL club for dining and the Callala Bay shopping centre are only a 5-minute drive away and all your needs will be taken care of. Nowra is only a 30-minute drive away with many specialty shops or head to Huskisson, also about a 30-minute drive away for some fine dining and more shopping.
Villa Salina is the ultimate holiday destination to relax, unwind & treat yourself to the indulgence of luxury that you deserve.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Multiple TVs, Foxtel and Wi-Fi
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
- Outdoor shower
- Balinese Zen garden
- Bedroom 1: King
- Bedroom 2: King
- Bedroom 3: 2 x King Singles
- Bedroom 4: King
- Direct access to Culburra Beach
- 1 km to Callala RSL Country Club
- 3.6 km to Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
- 4.3 km to Callala Bay
- 18.4 km to Currarong
- 23.6 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $250 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
"Such a lovely holiday house. Ultimate home away from home. Dogs, kids & adults alike. Can't wait to come back. Two more trips booked, Thanks."
Allan, April 2016
- Air Conditioning: Reverse cycle
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Pay TV: Foxtel Sports included
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games Room
- Garden Area: Balinese Zen garden with water feature
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Pantry Basics: Revolving pantry
- Parking: off street
- Pets Welcome
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine