This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Beachside accommodation at its best is provided for you at Mamorhomy. Clean, modern and fresh, this four bedroom property will accommodate up to twelve people who are looking to relax and spend their days soaking in the sun.
Accommodation consists of one queen bedroom with an en suite, another queen bedroom with an en suite and two other rooms with single bunks in each which are great for the children. There is a separate main bathroom which includes a large spa bath, perfect for relaxing after a day in the sun.
There are two living areas in the property, each with a TV and the modern kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher and microwave. The dining room is next to the kitchen and flows out to the entertaining area which overlooks the crystal blue waters of Jervis Bay.
For your entertainment, there are two TVs and two Blu-ray DVD players, and a pool table. Wi-Fi is also provided at the property. Outside there is a cubby house for the children and a tree swing. Bike and fishing rods are also provided for the guests to use.
The property features:
- Two TVs with Blu-ray DVD
- Pool table
- Washing machine and dryer
- Cubby house and tree swing
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
- Bedroom 1: Queen with en suite
- Bedroom 2: Queen with en suite
- Bedroom 3: 2 sets of single bunks
- Bedroom 4: 2 sets of single bunks
- Direct access to Callala Beach
- 1.7 km to Callala RSL Country Club
- 4.3 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
- 4.9 km to Callala Bay
- 19.1 km to Currarong
- 24 km to Nowra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
Amazing location. Such a great place to entertain friends & family. Thanks so much.
Ted, April 2016
- Bathroom: 3
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating: Stand alone heaters
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Ground Floor
- Sound System
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: Off street
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Spa Bath
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Video Player
- Washing Machine